Latin America Breast Reconstruction Market, By Type (Autologous, Alloplastic), Technology (Inframammary, Trans-Axillary, Peri-Areolar, Transumbilical), Reconstruction Shape (Round Implant Shape, Anatomical Implant Shape, Round Expander Shape, Anatomical Expander Shape), Placement (Dual-Plane Insertion, Subglandular Insertion, Submuscular Insertion), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Country (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Costa Rica, Panama, Uruguay, Paraguay and Rest of Latin America) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Latin America Breast Reconstruction Market
Breast reconstruction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 417.30 million by 2027 from USD 250.11 million in 2019. Rising incidence of breast cancer and increased demand of breast reconstruction are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Breast reconstruction is redeveloping of breast in women’s. It includes using autologous tissue or prosthetic material to construct a natural-looking breast. Breast reconstruction surgery is basically of two types as Implants or prosthetics which includes silicone or saline implants and another is autologous or skin flap surgery which includes the use of tissue from another part of the body. Breast reconstruction is performed by various technologies as nipple reconstruction techniques, new wireless device, and lipofilling. For instance, bilateral free flap breast reconstruction is a method in which tissue is collected from the lower abdomen such as tummy tuck and it is used to rebuild the breast. The robot allows the surgeons to make a smaller incision into the abdominal wall muscles enabling the patient to recover fast from the surgery.
Rising prevalence & incidence of breast cancer, increasing aesthetic appearance, growing awareness about reconstructive breast surgeries acts as a driver for the growth of the breast reconstruction market. Product recall, high cost of treatment, stringent government regulation acts as a restraint in the growth of the of the breast reconstruction market.
This breast reconstruction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the breast reconstruction market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Latin America Breast Reconstruction Market Scope and Market Size
Breast reconstruction market is segmented into six notable segments which are technology, type, reconstruction shape, placement, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into inframammary, peri-areolar, trans-axillary and transumbilical. In 2020, inframammary segment is dominating the market because it is the most preferred technique to perform breast construction by the surgeons as it provides easy and wide control in placing breast implants to the surgeons.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into alloplastic and autologous. In 2020, autologous segment is dominating the market because the reconstructed breast feels more like normal as a result of this procedure as compared to the implant breast reconstruction.
- On the basis of reconstruction shape, the market is segmented into round implant shape, anatomical implant shape, round expander shape and anatomical expander shape. In 2020, round implant shape segment is dominating the market because rotation of implants does not create any problem in case of round implant shapes due to its circular structure.
- On the basis of placement, the market is segmented into dual-plane insertion, sub glandular insertion and sub muscular insertion. In 2020, dual-plane insertion segment is dominating the market as it reduces the risk of damaging the milk ducts and associated nerves leading to high success rate in breastfeeding.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the market because hospitals have ability to make high capital investments to bring technologically advanced and latest breast reconstruction devices and accessories.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail. In 2020, direct tenders segment is dominating the market because most of the service providers buy the devices from manufacturers, and it is noticed that revenue from direct sales is higher; so it is influential as well as growing in the market.
Breast Reconstruction Market Country Level Analysis
Breast reconstruction market is analysed and market size information is provided by technology, type, reconstruction shape, placement, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Latin America breast reconstruction market report are the Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Costa Rica, Panama, Uruguay, Paraguay and Rest of Latin America.
Latin America is expected to dominate the market due to the high adoption of breast reconstruction for the treatment of mastectomy associated with cancer in the region and Latin America is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to increasing medical tourism for the aesthetic procedures in the region. Brazil is dominating in the market and leading the growth in the Latin America market due to rising prevalence of breast cancer. Mexico is growing with second highest growth due to increased awareness of breast reconstruction in the region. Argentina is growing due to the increased demand for breast reconstruction procedures in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Latin America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Acquisition and Merger in Breast Reconstruction Market is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Market
Breast reconstruction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in breast reconstruction market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the breast reconstruction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Breast Reconstruction Market Share Analysis
Breast reconstruction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to breast reconstruction market.
The major players covered in the report are AbbVie Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Sientra, Inc.,CEREPLAS, PMT Corporation, Integra LifeSciences, DPS Technology Development Ltd, LABORATOIRES ARION, GC Aesthetics, Wanhe, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, Establishment Labs S.A., Sebbin, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG and LIPOELASTIC a.s. among others domestic and Latin America players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of breast reconstruction market.
- In October 2020, GC Aesthetics launched a novel round breast implant named PERLE with BioQ– Surface technology and highly cohesive Emunomic Breast Tissue Dynamic Gel. This new product launched by the company during the emergence of COVID-19 has increased its credibility in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for breast reconstruction market through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Latin America Breast Reconstruction Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.