Latin America Deodorant Market By Type (Aerosol Deodorant, Roll-On Deodorant, Gel Deodorant, Invisible Solid Deodorant, Solid Deodorant, Crystal Deodorant, Wipes Deodorant, Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented Deodorant, Stick Deodorant and Others), Ingredients (Alcohol, Antimicrobials, Paraben and Propellants, Glycol, Oils, Fragrance, Natural Ingredient, Powder and Others), Distribution Channel (Discounters, E-Commerce, Departmental Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Drug Stores / Pharmacies, Warehouse Clubs, and Other), Gender (Women, Men, Unisex and Kids), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Rest of Latin America), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Latin America Deodorant Market
Latin America deodorant market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 11.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach Euro 4,879.41 million by 2027. Increasing demand of natural ingredients in deodorant products is the driving factor for the Latin America market growth.
Latin America region is dominating due to the high adoption of personal hygiene and body care products.
This Deodorant Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Latin America Deodorant Market Scope and Market Size
Latin America deodorant market is segmented on the basis of type, ingredient, distribution channel and gender. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into aerosol deodorant, roll-on deodorant, gel deodorant, invisible solid deodorant, solid deodorant, crystal deodorant, wipes deodorant, antiperspirant deodorant, unscented deodorant, stick deodorant and others. Aerosol deodorants are dominating the market due to high availability in general stores and supermarket.
- On the basis of ingredient, the market is segmented into alcohol, antimicrobials, paraben and propellants, glycol, oils, fragrance, natural ingredient, powder and others. Alcohol dominates the market as it is the basic ingredient in the production of deodorant and it is easily available ingredient in the market
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into discounters, e-commerce, departmental stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores / pharmacies, warehouse clubs, and others. Supermarkets/hypermarkets are dominating the market due to high number of products present over there which attracts more attention of customers.
- On the basis of gender, the market is segmented into women, men, unisex and kids. Women are dominating the market as they are more adopted of cleanliness and body hygiene.
Latin America Deodorant Market Country Level Analysis
Latin America deodorant market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, ingredient, distribution channel and gender above.
The countries covered in the deodorant market report are Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Rest of Latin America. In 2020, Brazil will dominate the market with the highest CAGR of 11.6% as the population are more concerned towards personal hygiene products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Latin American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Antiperspirants
Latin America deodorant market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for deodorant market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in company’s product qualities and their impact on the deodorant market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Deodorant Market Share Analysis
Latin America deodorant market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Latin America deodorant market.
The major players covered in the report are Church & Dwight Co., Inc, Wipro Enterprises, Colgate-Palmolive Company, COTY INC, L’Oréal International, REVLON, Godrej Industries Limited, Estée Lauder Inc, Procter & Gamble, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Beiersdorf AG, Unilever, New Avon Company, Kao Corporation, Gianni Versace S.r.l, Weleda, Elsa, EO Products, CavinKare Group, SA Designer Parfums Ltd., CRYSTAL, Lion Corporation among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In November 2019, Coty Inc. signed a mutual agreement with Kylie Jenner to develop Kylie’s existing beauty business into a global powerhouse brand. Through this agreement the company aims to expand its product portfolio in fragrances, cosmetics and skincare categories.
- In October 2019, Coty Inc. launched a new line of Kingsman fragrances for men with the mutual agreement with Matthew Vaughn. Through this expansion the company aims to expand its Kingsman brand.
Customization Available : Latin America Deodorant Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.