Latin America Point of Care Infectious Disease Market By Type (Products and Services), Technology (Immunodiagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics, Dipsticks, Microfluidics and Others), Application (Tropical Diseases, Sexually Transmitted Disease, Respiratory Disorders, Liver Disorders, Inflammatory Diseases, Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIS), GI Infections, CNS Infections, Cardiovascular Infection and Others), Availability (Over-the-Counter (OTC) Testing Kits and Prescription-Based Testing Kits), End Users (Homecare Setting, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Outpatient Healthcare Setting and Others),Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and Retail Sales) Country (Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Peru and Rest of Latin America), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Latin America Point of Care Infectious Disease Market
Point of care infectious disease market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 8.3%in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD139.33 million by 2027. High prevalence of neglected infectious diseases and increasing focus of authorities on population health in Latin America countries is boosting the market growth in the region.
Latin America region is growing due to large scope of development of healthcare infrastructure& the consequent interest of global companies in the region and it is the reason why the point of care infectious diseases is dominating in Brazil as in the country,a significant share of the healthcare system is expected to adopt the technology.
This Point of Care Infectious Disease Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Latin America Point of Care Infectious Disease Market Scope and Market Size
Latin America point of care infectious disease market is segmented of the basis of type, technology, application, availability, end users and distribution channel.The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into products and services. In Latin America, the products segment is dominating due to increasing efforts of healthcare providers to reduce the diagnosis time of infectious diseases for improved healthcare.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into immunodiagnostics, molecular diagnostics, dipsticks, microfluidics and others. In Latin America,immunodiagnostics segment is dominating because of it includes detection of antigen-antibody reaction as the primary means of diagnosis which is well accepted in the healthcare community for effective results.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into tropical diseases, sexually transmitted disease, respiratory disorders, liver disorders, inflammatory diseases, hospital acquired infections (HAIS), GI infections, CNS infections, cardiovascular infection and others. In Latin America, tropical diseases are dominating as the prevalence of infection from tropical disease is very high in the region as compared to other causes.
- On the basis of availability, the market is segmented into over-the-counter (OTC) testing kits and prescription-based testing kits. In Latin America, over the counter (OTC) testing kits are dominating due to high demand for non-prescription tests. Moreover, as they are ordered in bulk by healthcare establishments and homecare providers, they are more convenient.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented intohomecare setting, hospitals, diagnostic centres, outpatient healthcare setting and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to lead the market as the hospitals are primary contact point for patients for diagnosis of infectious diseases. Moreover, governments across various countries in the region are also focusing towards increasing the number of providers so that people can avail appropriate healthcare services.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the marketis segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate as it is preferred byhealthcare providers for inventory procurement. Additionally, the purchasing ofpoint of care devices for infectious diseases through direct tender offers cost benefits as well as direct supply of devices from manufacturer to hospitals and others.
Latin America Point of Care Infectious Disease Market Country Level Analysis
Latin America point of care infectious disease market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, technology, application, availability, end users and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the point of care infectious diseasemarket report are Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Peru and Rest of Latin America.
Latin AmericaPoint of care infectious disease market is dominating the market due to transformation of the healthcare infrastructure across the countries in the region.
Brazil is dominating in the region due to high focus of government towards improvement of population health.The high prevalence of infectious diseases poses obstacles to authorities in achieving the goal of a healthy population. Mexico and Argentina are expected to grow at a steady rate due to increasing investment in healthcare infrastructure.
The country section of the point of care infectious disease market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
IncreasingUsage of Point of Care Infectious Disease for Higher Efficiency to Cater to High Prevalence of Infectious Diseases
Latin America point of care infectious disease market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Point of Care Infectious Diseasesmarket, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the point of care infectious diseases market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Point of Care Infectious Disease Market Share Analysis
Latin America point of care infectious disease market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’focus related to Latin Americapoint of care infectious disease market.
The major players covered in the report are Abbott, BD, BioMérieux SA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens Healthineers AG, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Cardinal Health, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.among other domestic and globalplayers. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2020, Lumiradx limited announced strategic partnership with Chembio Diagnostics in order to develop point of care diagnostic test for covid 19 virus .This partnership will help the company to establish stronghold in a new market.
- In February 2020, ThermoFisher collaborated with Nanopin to advance infectious disease detection technology.This collaboration will provide a new platform to Thermofisher to expand its market of point of care infectious disease.
Customization Available: Latin America Point of Care Infectious Disease Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.