Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market By Type (C12-C14 and C16-C18), Application (Domestic Cleaning, Personal Care, Industrial Cleaning, and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market
Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the rising demand from end-use industries.
Market Definition: Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market
Methyl Ester Ethoxylates (MEE) consists of three structural moieties, namely the fatty acid part, the PEG-chain, and the methyl end-group. They are low foaming non-ionic surfactants which show limited stability in the presence of inorganic acids and bases. Due to the special catalysts MEEs show a narrow homologue distribution.
- Shift in consumer lifestyles
- increasing demand for eco-friendly surfactants is another factor driving the market growth
- Low-rinse detergents is another factor driving the market growth
- Insolubility in water
- Cloudy appearance when mixed with water at higher temperatures
Segmentation: Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market
- By Type
- By Application
- Domestic Cleaning
- Personal Care
- Industrial Cleaning
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, an exhibition was took place in Shanghai, China with an aim to be the leading business-to-business surfactant and detergent trade show event in Asia. The exhibitors presented raw materials, latest products, solutions, technologies, and applications.
Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Methyl Ester Ethoxylates market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates are Huntsman Corporation, KLK OLEO, Lion Corporation, Ineos Group Limited and Jet Technologies
Research Methodology: Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved