Middle East Africa Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market, By Fluoroscopy Type (Conventional Fluoroscopy Systems, Remote-Controlled Fluoroscopy Systems), C Arm Type (Fixed C-Arms, Mobile C-Arms), C Arm Technology (Flat Panel, Image Intensifiers), Application (Diagnostic Applications, Surgical Application, Discography), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Specialty Clinics), Geography (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025The Digital Fluoroscopy or Radiographic Imaging Systems are used for imaging and produce visible electronic images of patients for treatment. The digital fluoroscopy is associated with the electronic device which amplifies the light into video signalling to present an electronic display. In this system, patients are not allowed to stay close to the signalling system, hence less exposure to the radiations due to the amplification and efficiency of the imaging system.
These are preferred for bronchography, arthrography, hysterosalpingography, gastrointestinal, intravenous and retrograde pyelography, myelography, retrograde pyelography, and sialography. It is also used in the diagnosis of congestive heart failure, evaluating chest pain, congenital anatomic abnormalities and biopsy.
The Middle East Africa fluroscopy and C arms market is expected to reach USD 20.13 million by 2025, from USD 38.70 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.3% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Segmentation: Middle East Africa Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market
Middle East Africa fluoroscopy and c-arms market is segmented into five notable segments which are fluoroscopy type, C Arms type, C Arms technology, application and end user.
- On the basis of fluoroscopy type, the market is segmented into conventional fluoroscopy systems and remote-controlled fluoroscopy systems. In 2018, conventional fluoroscopy systems segment is growing with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In April 2018, Best Healthcare of Arizona Deploys bi-plane G-Arm in their Outpatient Treatment Center, G-Arm bi-plane surgical imaging system has been successfully installed in Best Healthcare of Arizona outpatient treatment center in Phoenix, AZ and is already providing benefits to doctors and patients for visualizing both image planes simultaneously and not having to change planes, as with a conventional C-arm.
- On the basis of C Arms type, the market is segmented into fixed C-Arms and mobile C-Arms. Mobile C-Arms is further sub-segmented into full size C-Arm, mini C-Arms, 2D mobile C-Arms and 3D mobile C-Arms. In 2018, fixed C-Arms segment is growing with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In September 2018, Siemens Healthineers conducted a conference at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Thoraxchirurgie where it showcased various products including ARTIS pheno which is a floor mounted robotic C-Arm. This helped them to penetrate into the C-Arms market providing more options for their customers.
- On the basis of C Arms technology, the market is segmented into flat panel and image intensifiers. In 2018, flat panel segment is projected to lead with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In July 2016, GEMSS Medical Systems received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for the KMC 650, a surgical mono-block C-arm. This helped GEMSS Medical Systems to expand their product portfolio and target more customers.
- On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into surgical application, diagnostic applications and discography. Surgical application is sub-segmented into cardiovascular surgeries, orthopedic and trauma surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, neurosurgeries and others. Diagnostic applications are sub-segmented into cardiology, gastroenterology, urology and nephrology and others. In 2018, diagnostic applications segment is projected to lead with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In April 2018, Siemens Healthineers introducted Cios Alpha1 at Charing Cross International Symposium for vascular and endovascular procedures. This helped them to penetrate deeper into the C-Arm market and strengthen their product portfolio.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics and diagnostic centers. In 2018, hospitals segment is projected to lead with the shares 46.6% and will attain USD 24.15 million by 2025 along with the highest CAGR of 3.9%.
- In December 2017, Hologic Inc. introduced Fluoroscan InSight FD Mini C-Arm extremities imaging system at the 2017 Radiological Society of Middle East Africa(RSNA) annual conference in Chicago. This will help the surgeons to see the microfractures and trabecular details in the bone very clearly and help them in treating fractures easily.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East Africa Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens AG, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Carestream Health, EcoRay, Eurocolumbus s.r.l., GEMSS Co., Ltd., Hitachi, Ltd., Hologic Inc., INTERMEDICAL S.r.l., ITALYRAY, PAUSCH Medical GmbH, Varex Imaging Corporation, Whale Imaging and Ziehm Imaging GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Middle East Africa Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Distributors Radiologist, Physicians, Researchers, Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers