Middle East & Africa Solid Phase Extraction Market By Type (SPE Cartridge, SPE Disk, Others), Application (Pharmaceuticals, Environmental, Food & Beverage Industry, Biological Fluids, Others), Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026The solid phase extraction market has substantially grown over the years and gained popularity among the manufacturers. It is considered to the most reliable and cost effective for the sample analysis over traditional technique as compared to liquid-liquid extraction. The growth of the solid phase extraction market is driven by the extensive usage in clinical, industrial, biological, food and beverages sample, marine industry, and others. Furthermore, the main advantage of any type of solid phase extraction is that the solution or the sample can be stored for a longer period of time without any change in its concentration or identity.
Middle East & Africa solid phase extraction market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East & Africa Solid Phase Extraction Market
The Middle East & Africa solid phase extraction market is segmented into two notable segments which are type and application.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into SPE Cartridge, SPE Disk, and other.
- In January 2019, Phenomenex Inc. opened up a new office in Taiwan so that they can directly meet the customers’ requirements and demands. The company has a wide variety of products around about 7,000 which will be applicable in drug discovery and development, clinical research, forensic toxicology. It will also provide the company a directly technical support and they can deliver fastly as well.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, environmental, food & beverage industry, biological fluids, others.
- In February, Agilent Technologies Inc. expanded its segment into smart GC Technology by coming forward with two gas chromatography techniques accompanied with smart innovative intelligence. It also introduced 8890 & 8860 GC Blank & Detector Evaluation smart systems into the market. These innovations extended the company’s portfolio in analytical instruments and automated diagnostics improving the lab efficiency.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East & Africa Solid Phase Extraction Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., WATERS, MERCK & CO.,INC., 3M, S*Pure Pte Ltd, JASCO, Phenomenex Inc., Restek Corporation, MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG, Orochem Technologies Inc., Avantor, Inc., United Chemical Technologies, ANPEL and others.
- In April 2018, Phenomenex Inc. launched a new product Strata-X-Drug B Plus for urine drug testing and forensic toxicology labs. This new feature of product will enable an enzyme hydrolysis to be carried out directly in the microplate well and it will also reduce transfer steps and cost. It will meet the demand of drug’s testing labs.
- In January 2018, Waters Corporation launched Waters Oasis PRiME MCX Cartridges and 96-Well Plates which will remove 99% of phospholipids very quickly as compared to the traditional mixed-mode solid phase extraction (SPE) products. It will also help the scientists in analysing and improving robustness in the methodology and increase the instrument uptime.
- In September 2018, Shimadzu Corporation launched three models of GCMS NX series gas chromatograph mass spectrometers which has the feature of high accuracy and high sensitivity. It will also help in improving efficiency by reducing standby time. It will also help in providing ease for maintenance.
- In May 2017, Phenomenex Inc. opened a new manufacturing facility for the gas chromatography (GC) columns. It will be a 15,000-square-foot facility which will be designed and renovated specifically for the company in the location of suburb of El Dorado Hills.
- In August 2016, United Chemical Technologies launched Ultra Flash Purification columns at 252nd American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition. The company featured its 3 distinct lines including standard silica/bonded phase columns, column stacking and ILOK format columns conducive for manual assembly. This helped the company in marketing its product to larger audience coming from all around the world.
Research Methodology: Middle East & Africa Solid Phase Extraction Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Food Industrialists. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.