Middle East and Africa Adalimumab Market, By Indication (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Non-Infectious Intermediate, Others), Type (Biologics, Biosimilars), Dosage Strength (40mg/0.4mlg, 80mg/0.8mlg, 20mg/0.2mlg, 10mg/0.1mlg, Others), Drug Type (Branded, Generics), Route of Administration (Parenteral, Oral), Population Type (Adults, Children), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Home Healthcare, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Direct Tenders, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The adalimumab market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 168.62 million by 2027. Increasing geriatric population and increasing healthcare expenditure are the major drivers which has propelled the demand of the adalimumab market in the forecast period.
Adalimumab is one of the monoclonal antibodies and is used for the treatment of certain autoimmune diseases involving rheumatoid arthritis and crohn's diseases among others. Adalimumab is an anti- TNF drug indicated for the treatment of inflammatory symptoms. The biologic of adalimumab is humira and various biosimilar drugs of humira are also available which involves exemptia, hyrimoz, cyltezo and hulio among several others. Adalimumab works by binding to the TNF factor-alpha which reduces the chances of the inflammatory response to autoimmune diseases.
Adalimumab comprises features such as increasing need for better therapeutics options which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the adalimumab market growth. Currently, various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative adalimumab which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the adalimumab market. However, high cost of drugs and side effects of drugs are expected to restraint the adalimumab market growth in the forecast period.
The adalimumab market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the adalimumab market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The adalimumab market is segmented on the basis of indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of indication, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic plaque psoriasis, crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hidradenitis suppurativa, non-infectious intermediate and others. In 2020, rheumatoid arthritis segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of the increasing women population suffering from post-menopause who have been reported to suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.
- On the basis of type, the adalimumab market is segmented into biologics and biosimilars. In 2020, biologics segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of less number of biosimilars drugs present worldwide.
- On the basis of dosage strength, the adalimumab market is segmented into 40mg/0.4ml, 80mg/0.8ml, 20mg/0.2ml, 10mg/0.1ml and others. In 2020, 40mg/0.4ml is dominating the adalimumab market because majority of population or patients are suffering from inflammatory disease relying on 40mg/0.4ml in order to achieve effective first line of therapy.
- On the basis of drug type, the adalimumab market is segmented into branded and generics. In 2020, branded segment is dominating the adalimumab market because patients are more satisfied with the branded product as compared to that of the generic one.
- On the basis of route of administration, the adalimumab market is segmented into parenteral and oral. In 2020, parenteral segment is dominating the adalimumab market because adalimumab is a human monoclonal antibody administered via sub-cutaneous mode and has been reported to induce systemic long term response.
- On the basis of population type, the adalimumab market is segmented into adults and children. In 2020, adults segment is dominating the adalimumab market because adult population has weak immune system which makes them easily grasped by the inflammatory disease.
- On the basis of end user, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of the presence of skilled professionals.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies, direct tenders and others. In 2020, hospital pharmacies segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of the presence of experienced professionals and adalimumab is only prescribed by the doctors, so one can only buy it from the hospital pharmacies at a reasonable price.
Middle East and Africa Adalimumab Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa adalimumab market is analyzed and market size information is provided by country, indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa adalimumab market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia is dominating in the Middle East and Africa adalimumab market because of the continuous research and development going on in order to overcome the worldwide arthritis burden in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Exploration of Emerging Market and Strategic Initiatives by Market Players
The adalimumab market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in adalimumab industry with adalimumab drugs sales, impact of advancement in the adalimumab technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the adalimumab market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Adalimumab Market Share Analysis
The adalimumab market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to adalimumab market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Middle East and Africa adalimumab market report are the AbbVie Inc., Mylan N.V., Zydus Cadila, Hetero Biopharma Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the adalimumab market.
- In November 2018, AbbVie Inc. signed a patent license agreement with Pfizer Inc. for its biosimilar adalimumab product that is humira. As per the agreement, AbbVie Inc. will grant non- exclusive license to Pfizer Inc. for humira. This patent license agreement allowed the company to expand its adalimumab market in different regions of the world and to boost up the company’s revenue.
Collaboration, product launches, business expansions, awards and recognitions, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the adalimumab market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for adalimumab.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Adalimumab Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.