Middle East & Africa Anti-Money Laundering Market, By Offering (Solution, Services), Function (Compliance Management, Currency Transaction Reporting, Customer Identity Management, Transaction Monitoring), Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), Enterprises Size (Small & Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise), End Use (Banks & Financial Institutions, Insurance Providers, Gaming & Gambling, Government, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 820.34 million by 2028. Increasing focus of financial institutions on digital payment related issues can act as a major factor for the growth of the market.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions consist of various policies, laws, and regulations that helps in preventing financial crimes. These guidelines, policies, laws among others are set by Global and local regulators which are present around the world which aims to strengthen the functioning of AML solutions. Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions are used to detect and warn the institutions regarding money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud detection, electronic crime, bribery and corruption, tax evasion, embezzlement, information security , illegal cross border transactions among others hugely impacting the economy of the country and hampering its reputation. AML is term which is generally used to depict the fight against Money laundering & financial crimes.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are rise in money laundering case across the globe and increasing focus of financial institutions on digital payment related issues. Never ending growth of financial crimes using advanced technology can be a restraining factor. Growing demand for AML solutions in banks and financial institutions is among some of the factors which can be opportunity for the market. Insufficiency of advanced information technology systems to implement AML solutions can be a major challenge for the market growth in these regions.
This anti-money laundering market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market is segmented on the basis of offering, function, deployment, enterprise size and end-use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market is segmented into solution and services. Solution segment is further sub segmented KYC/CDD and watch list, transaction screening and monitoring, case management and regulatory reporting. Services segment is further sub segmented as managed services, professional services. In 2021, solution held major share in the market due to growing demand for AML identification and monitoring solutions for various industries.
- On the basis of function, the Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market has been segmented into compliance management, currency transaction reporting, customer identity management, transaction monitoring. In 2021, compliance management held largest share in the market, owing to factors such as increasing stringent regulations and compliances for AML to strengthen the solution.
- On the basis of deployment, the Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market has been segmented into on premise and cloud. In 2021, cloud held maximum share in the market which is attributed to factors such rise in money laundering cases across globe.
- On the basis of enterprise size, the Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market has been segmented into small & medium enterprise and large enterprise. In 2021, large enterprise held major share in the market. This is mainly due to increasing focus of financial institutions on digital payment-related issues such as transaction monitoring.
- On the basis of end use, the Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market has been segmented into banks & financial institutions, insurance providers, gaming & gambling, government and others. Each segments of end-user are sub segmented by offering and then sub-sub segmented into, solution and services. In 2021, banks & financial institutions held largest share in the market, owing to factors such as growing demands for transaction monitoring systems that assess financial crime patterns.
Middle East & Africa Anti-Money Laundering Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market is analysed and market size information is provided by offering, function, deployment, enterprise size and end-use.
The countries covered in Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering Market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia dominates the Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market owing to various factors like increasing focus of financial institutions on digital payment related issues and rise in financial crimes across globe which can act as a major factor for the growth of the market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Anti-Money Laundering
Middle East & Africa Anti-Money Laundering Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in anti-money laundering and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering Market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East & Africa Anti-Money Laundering Market Share Analysis
Middle East & Africa Anti-money laundering market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East & Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market.
The major players covered in the report Cognizant, Accenture, Oracle, Temenos Headquarters SA, IBM Corporation, Experian Information Solutions, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Microsoft, NICE Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Open Text Corporation, BAE Systems, ACI Worldwide, Fiserv, Inc., Trulioo, DIXTIOR, WorkFusion, Inc., FIS, Intel Corporation, SAP SE among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market.
- In November 2020, ACI Worldwide, Inc. launched a new solution for fraud prevention using cloud. The key feature of this solution was the usage of advanced technologies such as machine learning and predictive analytics to help banks and intermediaries identify and mitigate financial fraud. This solution was designed and launched to meet the fast-changing global fraud landscape, increasing pressure on financial institutions, maximize operational efficiencies and mitigate increased risks.
- In September 2020, WorkFusion, Inc. partnered with Virtusa to launch a AI-Powered Bank Sanction Screening Solution. The key feature of this solution was that it helped banks to reduce operational effort and manage false positives. This solution was designed using innovative technology such as machine learning combined with Robotic Process Automation (RPA). This solution was reliable solution which helped both companies to expand its market and consumer base.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Middle East & Africa anti-money laundering market through expanded range of size.