Middle East and Africa API Intermediates Market, By Type (Veterinary Drug Intermediates Pharmaceutical / Bulk Drug Intermediates), Product (Bromo Compound, O-Benzyl Salbutamol, Hemisulfate, Oxirane, Bisoprolol Base, Chiral PCBHP, Pheniramine Base, Chlorpheniramine Base, Brompheniramine Base, Mepyramine/Pyrilamine Base, 6-Amino-1,3-Dimethyl Uracil, Theofylline, Acefylline, Xanthine, Nitriles, Others), Therapeutic Type (Autoimmune Diseases, Oncology, Metabolic Diseases, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Respiratory Disorders, Dermatology, Urology, Others), Customers (Direct Users/Pharma Companies, Traders/Wholesalers/Distributors, Associations/Govt. Institutions/Pvt Institutions), End User (API Manufacturer, Finished Product Manufacturer), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa API Intermediates Market
Middle East and Africa API intermediates market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,188.62 million by 2028. High burden of chronic disorders and increase in aging population are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Active pharmaceutical ingredients are the substance or combination of substances intended to be used in the manufacturing of a drug product, which when used in the production of the drug, becomes an active pharmaceutical ingredient. Such substances are used to provide pharmacological activity. The final drug dosage form is formulated using the APIs and excipient but the APIs are formulated using the raw material which is known as intermediates. API intermediates are the kind of material that is produced in the process of API. The intermediates are the by-product of the active pharmaceutical ingredients and provide the same therapeutic activity as that of APIs. These intermediates are also used to cure different kinds of chronic diseases such as cancers, respiratory diseases, and infectious diseases among others.
API intermediates are the agents or compounds that are used as raw materials for the formulation or production of active pharmaceutical ingredients. These intermediates go under refinement or molecular changes to form a final API. Different technologies such as amination, alkoxylation, electrochemistry, hydrogenation, hydroformylation, acetylene chemistry, phosgene chemistry, and other technologies are involved in the production of intermediates.
The API intermediates market is growing with the increasing prevalence of various chronic disorders and the increasing aging population. Moreover, increasing research and development regarding pharmaceutical APIs and their intermediates are other factors accelerating the API intermediates market growth.
The API intermediates market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa API Intermediates Market Scope and Market Size
API intermediates market is segmented on the based on the basis of type, product, therapeutic type, customers, end users, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, API intermediates market is segmented into veterinary drug intermediates pharmaceutical / bulk drug intermediates. In 2021, pharmaceutical / bulk drug intermediates is expected to dominate the API intermediates market due to rising demand of APIs for the production of finished goods and rising prevalence of various diseases which required continues production of drugs.
- On the basis of product, API intermediates market is segmented into bromo compound, O-benzyl salbutamol, hemisulfate, oxirane, bisoprolol base, chiral PCBHP, pheniramine base, chlorpheniramine base, brompheniramine base, mepyramine/pyrilamine base, 6-amino-1,3-dimethyl uracil, theofylline, acefylline, xanthine, nitriles, and others. In 2021, nitriles segment is expected to dominate the API intermediates market due to the high cost of the products and continues research and development for the innovative APIs.
- On the basis of therapeutic type, API intermediates market is segmented into autoimmune diseases, oncology, metabolic diseases, ophthalmology, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, neurology, respiratory disorders, dermatology, urology, and others. In 2021, cardiovascular diseases segment is expected to dominate the API intermediates market because cardiovascular is the leading cause of death globally.
- On the basis of customers, API intermediates market is segmented direct users/pharma companies, traders/wholesalers/distributors, and associations/govt. institutions/Pvt institutions. In 2021, direct users/pharma companies segment is expected to dominate the API intermediates market because APIs manufacture are the primary and direct user for the intermediates. Rising Contract manufacturing also boost the market.
- On the basis of end user, API intermediates market is segmented into API manufacturer, and finished product manufacturer. In 2021, API manufacturer segment is dominating the API intermediates market because intermediates are the primary chemical substrate of the APIs, which can be further converted in APIs. So, the intermediates is widely used by the API manufacturer to reduce the cost of manufacturing.
- On the basis of distribution channel, API intermediates market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and others. In 2021, direct tender is expected to dominate the API intermediates market because direct tender provides huge margin for the purchase good and direct tender has competitive selection of contract and consultants there is accountability.
API Intermediates Market Country Level Analysis
The API intermediates market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of type, product, therapeutic type, customers, end users, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the API intermediates market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia is leading the growth of the Middle East and Africa region due to increasing prevalence of various chronic disorders in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Research and Development Regarding Pharmaceutical APIs and their intermediates and Increasing Disease Awareness and Education are boosting the Market Growth of API Intermediates
API intermediates market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in API intermediates industry with API intermediates drugs sales, impact of advancement in the API intermediates technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the API intermediates market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and API intermediates Market Share Analysis
API intermediates market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to API intermediates market.
The major companies which are dealing in the API intermediates are Sanofi, Aurobindo Pharma, BASF SE, Vasudha Pharma, Anyang General Chemical Co.,Ltd., Sandoo Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals Co., Ltd., Atul Ltd., Supriya Lifescience Ltd. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the API intermediates market.
- In November 2020, AlzChem Group AG had announced the expansion of the production of the nitriles which is one of the intermediates of the company. The company has decided to expand the production by 50%. The motive behind the company was to support the demand of the medicines and biocides. The nitrile production plant is based on the gas phase technology which has been optimized and validated by the company’s engineers. This expansion has helped the company to enhance their growth in the field of the intermediates which will help them to boost their production capacities.
- In April 2020, Aceto has announced the acquisition of Syntor Fine Chemicals who is one of the leading manufacturers of fine-chemicals which is used for the pharma industries and life-sciences end markets. This acquisition helped the company to increase their market growth as Syntor Fine Chemicals will provide their in-house developed products to the company therefore, both the companies will work together to meet the increase demand of the customers.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the API intermediates market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for API intermediates.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa API Intermediates Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.