Middle East and Africa Artificial Turf Market By Raw Material (Nylon, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyamides, Jute, Rubber, Others), Infill Materials (Petroleum-Based, Organic Infill, Sand (Silica) Infill, Others), Pile Height (Less Than 10 mm, 10-30 mm, 30-50 mm, 50-70 mm, 70-100 mm, More Than 100 mm), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, E-commerce, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Others), End-User (Households, Sports & Leisure, Restaurant, Hotels, Airports, Commercial Offices, Pet Areas, Others), Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Artificial turf market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 17.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 1,141,742.27 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of artificial turf among manufacturers is driving the market growth.
Artificial turf is a composite consisting of man-crafted, organic, grassy fibers. The blades are green and are usable in different stack heights. This is designed in the same fashion as a tapet, it has a strong back and the blades are stitched on by machine. The majority of the new grasses developed today often weave into a brown stalk which resembles the appearance of dead grass one see in a real grassy pelvis. Artificial turf has made springs and borders on the practical nature of the latest technologies accessible today.
This artificial turf market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Artificial turf market is segmented on the basis of raw material, infill materials, pile height, distribution channel, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyamides, jute, rubber, and others. In 2020, rubber segment is dominating the market due to the increasing demand of rubber in sports for both indoor and outdoor.
- On the basis of infill materials, the market is segmented into petroleum-based, organic infill, sand (silica) infill, and others. In 2020, petroleum-based segment is dominating as they help better to make playground and play arena along with that due to the increasing usage of coated rubber infill and sand infill to create smooth surface for the artificial surface in the region.
- On the basis of pile height, the market is segmented into less than 10 mm, 10-30 mm, 30-50 mm, 50-70 mm, 70-100 mm, more than 100 mm. In 2020, 10-30 mm segment is dominating as the 10-30 mm segment is very feasible for making artificial turf for the hockey, playing arena, household in the artificial turf market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, e-commerce, specialty stores, convenience stores, and others. In 2020, direct sales/B2B segment is dominating due to increasing demand for natural outlook for household and commercial building where the organic grass is not possible to grow in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into households, sports & leisure, restaurant, hotels, airports, commercial offices, pet areas, and others. In 2020, sports & leisure segment is dominating due to the maintaining the quality standards for the better play and to help the athletes for safe play area.
Artificial Turf Market Country Level Analysis
Artificial turf market is segmented on the basis of raw material, infill materials, pile height, distribution channel, and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa Artificial turf market report are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
- In Middle East and Africa region, there is huge demand of artificial turf in various countries. UAE is dominating in the region due to the increasing demand of artificial turf in sports for both indoor and outdoor which demand of artificial turf in the market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Usage of Synthetic Wax in Order to Improve the Parameters of Foamed Bitumen
Artificial turf market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for artificial turf, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in artificial turf regulatory scenarios and their impact on the artificial turf market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Artificial Turf Market Share Analysis
Artificial turf market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to artificial turf market.
The major players covered in the report are Act Global, TenCate Grass, SIS Pitches, Tarkett Group, and Dow among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2017, TenCate Grass announced that it is acquiring its longterm strategic Spanish partner OBRAS Y PAVIMENTOS ESPECIALES, S.A., producer, distributor and multinational provider of revolutionary grass systems. The organization is the largest manufacturer of sporting paths in Spain and includes all such pieces. With this acquisition, substantial business growth could be noticed in artificial grass with football applications from Primera Division clubs training areas to municipal facilities.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company in the artificial turf market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for artificial turf products.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Artificial Turf Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.