Middle East and Africa Beauty Devices Market, By Type (Hair Care Devices, Facial Devices, Skin Care Devices, Oral Care Devices and Eye Care Devices), Application (Hair, Facial, Skin, Oral and Eye), Portability (Pocket-Sized/Handheld Device and Fixed), Mode of Operation (Electric and Battery Operated and Manual), Gender (Female and Male), End User (Commercial/ Professional, Domestic/Personalized/ Homecare), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Retail and Online), Country (South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights : Middle East and Africa Beauty Devices Market
Beauty devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 749.20 million by 2027. Increasing prevalence of skin related issue, increasing focus on healthy and hygienic life style are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Beauty is one of the essential characteristic of women as well as men. Beauty devices are used in various types of beauty appearance associated issues including hair, facial, skin, oral and eye. Various types of beauty devices such as hair care devices, facial devices, skin care devices, oral care devices and eye care devices are commercialized in the market which is used to improve the beauty appearance. Light/LED and photo rejuvenation therapy devices is a form of beauty system in usage of narrow band and non-thermal LED light energy to activate the natural cell processes in the body for the promotion of skin rejuvenation and repair. Anti-aging is one of the greatest challenges for beauty related issue, the cases of anti-aging is increasing very rapidly along with that the beauty devices target the multiple signs of anti-aging and reduce the appearance of wide range of aging signs including wrinkles or fine lines. The beauty industry is fragmented by the introduction of advanced technology based products in the market which is highly adopted among the end users.
Beauty devices demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increasing demand of beauty devices in along with the increasing prevalence of skin disease and hair issues around the world. Additionally, demand of Beauty devices has increased with rising preference for beauty devices procedures for hair care, facial care, skin care, oral care and eye care. Further, high cost of the Beauty devices device and panels is expected to restraint the usage of Beauty devices and expected to slow down the growth of the Beauty devices market in the forecasted period.
The beauty devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Beauty Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on type, application, portability, mode of operation, gender, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into hair care devices, facial devices, skin care devices, oral care devices, and eye care devices. In 2020, hair care devices segment is expected to dominate in the beauty devices market due to the high adoption of hair care devices with rising hygiene awareness and increasing hair related problems due to unhealthy lifestyle. Further, rapid increase of disposable income coupled with technological innovation in hair care devices drives the type segment growth.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into hair, facial, skin, oral and eye. In 2020, hair segment is expected to dominate in the beauty devices market due to increasing demand of hair care devices such as hair removal devices, smart devices, hair growth devices among others for the treatment of hair removal, hair growth and care and others. Moreover, hair care devices is expected to be the highest growing segment in the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market as consumers are increasingly using hair removal devices for hygiene and changing healthy life style in both developing and developed countries.
- On the basis of portability, the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into pocket-sized/handheld device and fixed. In 2020, pocket-sized/handheld device segment is expected to dominate in the beauty devices market due to high preference of pocket-sized/ handheld device among the consumers around the world. Pocket-sized/handheld device are one of the easiest, fastest and instant option for hair care, facial care, skin care, oral care and eye care procedure in commercial/professional and domestic/personalized/homecare industry.
- On the basis of mode of operation, the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into electric and battery operated and manual. In 2020, electric and battery operated segment is expected to dominate in the beauty devices market as majority of the hair care devices, facial devices, skin care devices, oral care devices and eye care devices available in the market are electric or battery powered.
- On the basis of gender, the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into female and male. In 2020, female segment is expected to dominate in the beauty devices market due to the high adoption of hair care devices, facial devices, skin care devices, oral care devices and eye care devices for hair care, facial care, skin care, oral care and eye care.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into commercial/professional and domestic/personalized/homecare. In 2020, commercial/ professional segment is expected to dominate in the beauty devices market as the beauty devices are used for hair care, facial care, skin care, oral care and eye care procedure which is performed as an outpatient procedure majorly in the cosmetic centers, salon and spas, dermatology clinics that normally takes less than 60 minutes and commercial/ professional are one of the first contact point and the most trustable option for the patients in various countries for the beauty care procedure.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market is segmented into direct sales, retail and online. In 2020, direct sales segment is expected to dominate in the beauty devices market as most of the cosmetic centers, salon and spas, dermatology clinics, hospitals prefer direct tender for seeking the benefits of bulk buying, discounts and easy availability of products.
Middle East and Africa Beauty Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The beauty devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, application, portability, mode of operation, gender, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the beauty devices market report are the South Africa, and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Middle East and Africa is expected to grow with the substantial growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 as Middle East and Africa counties is increasing focus on hygiene awareness programs and focus on increasing usage of hair care devices, facial devices, skin care devices, oral care devices and eye care devices for the hair care, facial care, skin care, oral care and eye care in the region.
The country section of the beauty devices market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Beauty Devices Market
Beauty devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with beauty devices sales, impact of advancement in the beauty devices and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the beauty devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Beauty Devices Market Share Analysis
Beauty devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa beauty devices market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa beauty devices market report are Nu Skin, CANDELA CORPORATION, Silk’n, Curallux LLC., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Conair Corporation, Lumenis, Cynosure, Fotona, Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Merz North America, Inc., El.En. S.p.A., Panasonic Corporation, Bausch Health Companies Inc. and other Middle East and Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the beauty devices market.
- In February 2019, Procter & Gamble launched new technology based Oral-B Genius X electric toothbrush; these product is based on artificial intelligence technology to track the location of people where they are brushing in their mouth and a smartphone app is provided with the personalized details on areas that require additional brushing. This development has enhanced the product portfolio of the company and helped in generating the revenue of the company.
- In June 2017, Koninklijke Philips N.V. launched Lumea Prestige, an intense pulsed light (IPL) hair removal device. The device has four tailored attachments features which help women to meet their hair removal requirements on their face, legs or bikini area. This development has enhanced the product portfolio of the company.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the beauty devices market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for beauty devices products.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Beauty Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.