Middle East and Africa Breast Implants Market By Technology(Inframammary, Peri-Areolar, Trans-Axillary, Transumbilical), Type (Silicone, Saline), Shape (Round Implant Shape, Anatomical Implant Shape, Gummy Bear Shape), Surface (Textured, Smooth), Placement (Subpectoral Insertion, Subglandular Insertion, Submuscular Insertion), Surgery (Cosmetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery), End User (Hospitals, Cosmetology Clinics), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Breast implants are medical devices that are being used under the chest muscles or breast tissue to improve or increase breast size or shape or to rebuild breast tissues or muscles after other damage to the breast or mastectomy. They also play a major role in revision surgeries so to boost the results of the original surgeries. There are mainly two types of implants which are being approved by FDA, they are saline-filled implants and silicone gel-filled implants, and they both contain silicone outer shell and are available in various shapes and sizes. Breast implantation is done to enlarge breasts, reinstate breast shape and size and to restore breast symmetry. Breast implantation surgery includes cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Cosmetic surgeries are done for esthetic purposes whereas reconstructive surgeries are done for the treatment of breast cancer.
Middle East and Africa breast implants market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Breast Implants Market
Middle East and Africa breast implants market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on the basis of technology, type, shape, surface, placement, surgery, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into inframammary, peri-areolar, trans-axillary and transumbilical
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into silicone and saline
- On the basis of shape, the market is segmented into round implant shape, anatomical implant shape and gummy bear shape
- On the basis of surface, the market is segmented into textured and smooth
- On the basis of placement, the market is segmented into subpectoral insertion, subglandular insertion and submuscular insertion
- On the basis of surgery, the market is segmented into cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and cosmetology clinics
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Breast Implants Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Allergan Plc, Mentor Worldwide Llc, Sientra Inc., Arion Laboratories, Gc Aesthetics Plc, Cereplas, Shanghai Kangning Medical Device Co. Ltd., Polytech Health & Aesthetics Gmbh, Hansbiomed Co. Ltd., Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd. Establishment Labs S.A. and Groupe Sebbin Sas., among others.
- In August 2019, Allergan plc launched online resource for healthcare professionals, surgeons and patients which are linked to the recall of textured breast implants BIOCELL. This feature helps patients to understand the breast implant properly and how it can benefit the patient
- In July 2017, GC Aesthetics publishes results of eight year clinical study Eurosilicone breast implants which show a very good result for safety rates of breast augmentation. As the number of cases is rising, augmentation continues to rise and safety is a major concern. This study shows a very good success rate which gives patients and surgeons a piece of mind
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Breast Implants Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.