Middle East and Africa Bronchiectasis Market, By Disease Type (CF Bronchiectasis and Non-CF Bronchiectasis), Severity (Mild to Moderate and Moderate-to-Severe), Type (Diagnosis and Treatment), Drugs Type (Branded and Generics), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, and Inhalation), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Health Care, and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 24.76 million by 2028. Growing geriatric population and availability of generic drugs in underdeveloped and developing countries are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Bronchiectasis comprises features such increasing need for safe and effective product will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the market growth. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative bronchiectasis products which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the bronchiectasis market. However, lack of skilled professionals and diagnostic challenges expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented on the based on the basis of disease type, severity, type, drugs type, route of administration, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of disease type, the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented into CF bronchiectasis and non-CF bronchiectasis. In 2021, non-CF bronchiectasis is expected to dominate the bronchiectasis market as it co-exists with other respiratory symptoms and more common among the patients diagnosed with bronchiectasis.
- On the basis of severity, the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented into mild to moderate and moderate-to-severe. In 2021, mild to moderate segment is expected to dominate the bronchiectasis market because symptoms associated with mild to moderate bronchiectasis prevails for a long time and also appears in moderate to severe bronchiectasis cases.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. In 2021, treatment segment is expected to dominate the bronchiectasis market because patients diagnosed with bronchiectasis rely on several types of novel drugs and therapies for life time as it’s a chronic disease.
- On the basis of drugs type, the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented into branded and generics. In 2021, branded segment is expected to dominate the bronchiectasis market because branded products are preferred by most of the affected populations due to high efficacy rate.
- On the basis of route of administration, the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented into oral, parenteral, and inhalation. In 2021, inhalation segment is expected to dominate the bronchiectasis market because inhalation route of administration provide direct delivery of medication to the lungs that enhances the chances of effective treatment.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare, and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is dominating the bronchiectasis market because hospitals provides with advanced diagnostic tools used for diagnosis of bronchiectasis associated symptoms and offers surgical treatment and bronchoscopy along with efficient drug delivery via intravenous route.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, and online pharmacy and others. In 2021, hospital pharmacy is expected to dominate the bronchiectasis market as hospital pharmacy have has wide range of products as per the patients need and demand.
Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market Country Level Analysis
The bronchiectasis market is analyzed and market size information is provided on
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa the basis of disease type, severity, type, drugs type, route of administration, end user and distribution channel.bronchiectasis market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Non-CF Bronchiectasis segment in Middle East and Africa region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of rising prevalence of fibrosis diseases among the adults especially in females. Saudi Arabia is leading the growth of the Middle East and Africa market and Non-CF bronchiectasis segment is dominating in this region due to rising interest of pharmaceutical leaders to grow their business in this region.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Diagnostic Rate and Increase in Research Regarding the Bronchiectasis Disease are Boosting the Market Growth of Bronchiectasis
Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in bronchiectasis industry with bronchiectasis drugs sales, impact of advancement in the bronchiectasis technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Bronchiectasis Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market are Abbott, HERSILL, Inogen, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ache Laboratories Farmaceuticos S.A., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), GlaxoSmithKline plc., AstraZeneca, Pfizer Inc., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Bayer AG, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Cipla Inc. among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Middle East and Africa bronchiectasis market.
- In January 2017, AstraZeneca received pediatric exclusivity for Symbicort (budesonide/formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol from U.S FDA. This exclusivity proved product to be safe in pediatric patients suffering from respiratory problems including inflammation among others. This exclusivity enhanced the brand value among consumers which boosted the product sales.
- In April 2016, Teva Pharmaceutical USA Inc. (A Subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.) received FDA approval for ProAir RespiClick (albuterol sulphate) inhalation powder for pediatric patients of age 4 to 11 years suffering from reversible obstructive airway disease among other respiratory problems. This approval helped the company to accelerate the address the unmet need of patients suffering from respiratory problems and allowed it to expand its root in bronchiectasis market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the bronchiectasis market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for bronchiectasis market.