Middle East and Africa Clinical Perinatal Software Market, By Type (Product and Services), Deployment Models (On–Premise, Cloud–Based and Web-Based), Applications (Fetal Monitoring, Workflow Management, Patient Documentation, EMR Workflow Management and Others), End User (Hospitals, Speciality/ Maternity Clinics and Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Clinical perinatal software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 11.57 million by 2027 from USD 7.05 million in 2019. Improving healthcare services in developing countries is the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Clinical perinatal software comprises features such as advanced statistical analysis which is improving the clinical efficiency as well as standardization of care at the time of childbirth. Clinical perinatal software offers constant analysis as well as well-organized display of real-time complex data for encouraging the better human recognition and communication concerning the difficulties at the time of labor. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced software and expected to provide various other opportunities in the clinical perinatal software market. However, high cost of perinatal software and stringent legal framework is expected to restraint the market growth.
The Clinical Perinatal Software Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Clinical Perinatal Software Market Scope and Market Size
Clinical perinatal software market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment models, applications and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into product and services. Product segment is sub-segmented into integrated software and standalone software. In 2020, product segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa clinical perinatal software market as the perinatal software is the most preferred software type by obstetrician and clinicians for the various clinical test analyses such as fetal monitoring and perinatal clinical data.
- On the basis of deployment models, the market is segmented into on–premise, cloud–based and web-based. In 2020, on–premise segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa clinical perinatal software market because on-premise software are the most preferred software in healthcare sector because data can be easily accessible for such type of software.
- On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into fetal monitoring, workflow management, patient documentation, EMR workflow management and others. In 2020, fetal monitoring segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa clinical perinatal software market as perinatal software are majorly used for the application of fetal monitoring for the treatment in the underlying problem during the pregnancy period.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, speciality/ maternity clinics and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa clinical perinatal software market as hospitals provide quality of care to the pregnant women as compared to other end user.
Clinical Perinatal Software Country Level Analysis
The clinical perinatal software market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, deployment models, applications and end user.
The countries covered in the clinical perinatal software market report are South Africa, UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel and rest of Middle East & Africa.
South Africa is dominating in the Middle East & Africa region due to increasing adoption of advanced technology. Middle East & Africa clinical perinatal software market is growing due to the growing healthcare expenditure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Healthcare Facility
Clinical perinatal software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with clinical perinatal software sales, impact of advancement in the clinical perinatal software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the clinical perinatal software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Clinical Perinatal Software Market Share Analysis
Clinical perinatal software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to clinical perinatal software market.
The major players covered in the report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Cerner Corporation, K2 Medical Systems Ltd, Medical Information Technology, Inc., and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the clinical perinatal software market.
- In May 2017, K2 Medical Systems Ltd. launched INFANT-Guardian software, this new system is used to monitor fetal heart rate at the time of labour. By launching the new product, the company enhanced their product portfolio.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.