Middle East and Africa Collaborative Robot Market By Component (Hardware and Software), Solution (Safety light Curtain, Safety Laser Scanner, Camera Based 3D Space Monitoring System, Safe Gripping), Safety Method (Speed and Separation Monitoring, Power and Force Limiting, Safety-Rated Monitored Stop, Hand Guiding), Payload Capacity ( Up to 5kg, 5kg to 10kg, and Above 10kg), Application (Material Handling, Quality Inspection, Pick and Place/ Drop, Packaging and Pelletizing, Machine Tending, Molding Operations, Gluing and Welding, Test and Inspection, Assembly, Polishing, Lab Analysis, Entertainment, and Others), End User (Electrical and Electronics, Furniture and Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics and Polymers, Metals and Machining, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, and Others), Countries (South Africa, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Rest of Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
A collaborative robot is capable of performing multiple tasks, as assisted by the humans. In contrast, autonomous robots are built to perform same task repeatedly and work independently. Collaborative robots have additional features, such as safety monitored stop, hand guiding, speed & separation monitoring, and power & force limiting. There are various types of collaborative robots that are used in industries like safety monitored stop is used to stop the functioning of robot when the safety zone violates; hand guiding is used for path teaching and detection of applied forces; speed & separation monitoring is used for operations requiring frequent worker presence, and power & force limiting is used for the direct collaboration with workers. Collaborative robots are being used in multiple verticals, which include supply chain management, manufacturing, and healthcare. Few force limited robot models are Universal Robots UR3, UR5, UR10, Rethink Robotics Baxter, Sawyer, KUKA LBR iiwa, ABB Yumi, Fanuc CR-35iA, and F&P Robotics among other robots. Middle East and Africa collaborative robot market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Collaborative Robot Market
Middle East and Africa collaborative robot market is segmented into six notable segments which are component, solution, safety method, payload capacity, application and end user.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware and software.
- On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into safety light curtain, safety laser scanner, camera based 3D space monitoring system, and safe gripping.
- On the basis of safety method, the market is segmented into speed and separation monitoring, power and force limiting, safety-rated monitored stop, and hand guiding.
- On the basis of payload capacity, the market is segmented into up to 5kg, 5Kg to 10Kg, and above 15Kg.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into material handling, quality inspection, pick and place/drop, packaging and pelletizing, machine tending, molding operations, gluing and welding, test and inspection, assembly, polishing, lab analysis, entertainment, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into electrical and electronics, furniture and equipment, automotive, aerospace and defence, pharmaceuticals, plastics and polymers, metals and machining, food and beverages, cosmetics, and others.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Collaborative Robot Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are ABB, Universal Robots A/S, Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc, Rethink Robotics, KUKA AG, FANUC Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd, Precise Automation, Inc., MRK-Systeme Gmbh, Energid Technologies Corporation, F&P Robotics AG, Productive Robotics, Inc., MABI ROBOTIC AG, Quanta Storage Inc., Franka Emika GmbH, AUBO Robotics, Techman Robots, Stäubli International AG, YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION, Comau S.p.A., Teradyne Inc., Automatica Kassow Robots, Vecna, Robotiq, OMRON Corporation among others. Product Launch:
- In June 2018, ABB launched single-arm YuMi collaborative robot IRB 14050 which is agile in nature and can be used in any environmental condition and it is compact and light in weight and supports mounting. It is particularly designed to meet the needs of flexible production for small parts assembly processes in the fields of consumer goods and consumer electronics.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Collaborative Robot Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers