Middle East and Africa Data Center Busway Market, By Product type (Air Splicing Busway (BMC), Intensive Insulation Plug Busway (CMC), High Strength Enclosed Busway (CFW), Power Distribution Units (PDUs) and Others), Type (3-Phase 4-Wire, 3-Phase 5-Wire and Others), Implementation (Raised Floor and Ceiling Overhead), Data Center Type (Mid-sized & Enterprise Data Center and Large Data Center), Current Ampere (Low and High), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecom, Government & Defence, Healthcare, Retail & Ecommerce, Research & Academia, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing and Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Data Center Busway Market
The Middle East and Africa data center busway market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 1,125.52 million by 2028.
Data center busways are straight length power distribution components used for supplying power to electronic components in mission critical facilities such as data centers, manufacturing units, IT facilities, residential buildings and others. In a power distribution system busways are integrated with intelligent PDUs, monitoring systems, UPS and others. Busways provide advantages over the conventional wire & cable system of power distribution as once installed the cable & wire assemblies are difficult to change. Busways are pre-fabricated or can be customised according to the facility. Copper or aluminium is used as a conductor in the busways. Busways are usually employed where high power transmission is required as they are more efficient, scalable and safe as compared to the wire & cable system. Busways are preferred in the facilities where high power distribution system is required as for high power transmission the cable & wire installation becomes cluttered and takes more space apart from that the maintaining the busways is less costly as compared to the cables & wires.
The major factors driving the growth of the data center busway market are increasing adoption of data centers, adoption of new technologies in data center busway, rising demand for compact power distribution solutions for data center. Rising growth in digitalization is leading to cross-border data center busway products and creating opportunities for the growth of the market. High Installation cost is acting as the major restraint for data center busway market. Alternate power solutions are acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This Middle East and Africa data center busway market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Data Center Busway Market Scope and Market Size
The Middle East and Africa data center busway market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, implementation, data center type, current ampere, and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Middle East and Africa data center busway market has been segmented into air splicing busway (BMC), intensive insulation plug busway (CMC), high strength enclosed busway (CFW), power distribution units (PDUs) and others. In 2021, the power distribution units (PDUS) holds the largest share in the market, as it is the easiest way to distribute power to UPS, generators and multiple rack rods which are used at data center. One dual circuit PDUs has a benefit of two separate PDUs which makes it cost effective and space efficient.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa data center busway market has been segmented into 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 5-wire and others. In 2021, 3-phase 4-wire holds the largest share in the market, as the 3 phase wire circuit provides greater power density than other phase wire and the 4 wire systems is cost effective and balances load between the devices.
- On the basis of implementation, the Middle East and Africa data center busway market has been segmented into raised floor and ceiling overhead. In 2021, the ceiling overhead category holds the largest share in the market as is easy to install and also the wires are covered with safety instruments. The repair work for ceiling work is very easy and hassle free.
- On the basis of data center type, the Middle East and Africa data center busway market has been segmented into mid-sized & enterprise data center and large data center. In 2021, the large data center held a larger share in the market as the size of data center increases, power distribution units also increases and also increases the computing capacity of the organization. The large amount of investment is done by the large data center for construction and computing.
- On the basis of current ampere, the Middle East and Africa data center busway market has been segmented into low and high. In 2021, low holds the largest share in the market as the power distributions units provided by company are of low voltage which helps in avoiding any mishaps and accidents at data center.
- On the basis of vertical, the Middle East and Africa data center busway market has been segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), IT & telecom, government & defense, healthcare, retail & ecommerce, research & academia, energy & utilities, manufacturing and others. In 2021, the IT & telecom holds the largest share in the market as the industry is moving towards AI and deep learning which requires data and computing processes which requires data center. The cloud based systems which is entering in education industry is also growing which requires data center and their busway systems.
Middle East and Africa Data Center Busway Market Country Level Analysis
The Middle East and Africa data center busway market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, type, implementation, data center type, current ampere, and vertical.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa data center busway market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
The South Africa accounts for maximum share in the Middle East and Africa data center busway market owing to factors such as presence of large number of companies manufacturing data center busways for data center and also the large number of data centers which are present in South Africa requires power distribution units.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa data center busway market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Adoption of Contract Manufacturing
The Middle East and Africa data center busway market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Middle East and Africa data center busway market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in requirement of abrasives products, regulatory scenarios and their impact on the data center busway market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Data Center Busway Market Share Analysis
The Middle East and Africa data center busway market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa data center busway market.
Some of the major players operating in the report are EAE Inc., Vass Electrical Industries, Anord Mardix, ABB, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Siemens, Legrand SA, Delta Power Solutions, Megabarre Group, Ltd., TAIAN-ECOBAR TECHNOLOGY, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO.LTD., Vertiv Group Corp., Lapp Connecto Oy, and Rittal GmbH & Co. KG among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January 2019, Eaton announced its High Density Rack PDU Platform for the Middle East and African market. This product is integrated with bus bars designed to implement more outlets in less space. With this launch, Eaton enhanced the power distribution technology in the market and strengthened market competition.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Middle East and Africa data center busway market through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Data Center Busway Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.