Middle East and Africa Data Center Construction Market, By Infrastructure Type (Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, General Construction), Data Center Type (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4), Organization Size (Small Size Organization, Medium Size Organization, Large Size Organization), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, IT & Telecommunications, Government & Defense, Healthcare, Retail Colocation, Power & Energy, Manufacturing, Others), Country (South Africa, UAE, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Data center construction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 7,107.79 million by 2027. Increasing demand for data center colocation is one of the prominent factors that drive growth of the market.
There are many prominent companies such as Apple, Inc., IBM Corporation, Twitter and many others that are building its own hyperscale data center which is driving the data center construction market growth. Increasing demand of IoT applications and growing number of cloud based service users is augmenting the data center construction market growth.
Data center construction service provider mainly focuses on site selection, data center conceptualization and cost analysis, negotiating with contractors to reduce the overall cost of the project and choosing a commissioning agent and finalizing your project. Increasing digitalization is one of the factors for increasing data center construction market globally whereas high initial investment cost for data center construction and high carbon emissions from data centers are the factors restraining the market growth.
This data center construction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa data center construction market is segmented into infrastructure type, data center type, organization size and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of infrastructure type, the data center construction market is segmented into electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure and general construction. Electrical infrastructure segment holds the largest market share in the global data center construction market owing to the factor such as growing construction of mega data centers along with wages of laborers employed and security concerns related to theft/loss of data that has propelled the data center manufacturers to invest in installing advanced security infrastructures which are further helping the segment to dominate the market.
- On the basis of data center type, the data center construction market is segmented into tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 and tier 4. Tier 3 is dominating the data center type owing to factor such as growing necessity for redundant components for critical applications on the basis of data center’s architecture and site infrastructure which comprises of large companies that is the main reason towards the domination of the segment.
- On the basis of organization size, the data center construction market is segmented into small size organization, medium size organization and large size organization. Large size organization is dominating the segment owing to factor that large data centers are characterized by high requirement of computational power and high-server densities which is dynamic cost-effective power management, resource allocation and monitoring of resources is the main reason for the dominance of segment.
- On the basis of vertical, the data center construction market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance, IT & telecommunications, government & defense, healthcare, retail colocation, power & energy, manufacturing and others. The IT & telecommunications dominates the market owing to factors such as extensive usage of data centers in the sector for storing a large amount of data which is generated from heavy usage of internet and high penetration of mobiles.
Middle East and Africa Data Center Construction Market Country Level Analysis
Data center construction market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, infrastructure type, data center type, organization size and vertical.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa data center construction market are South Africa, UAE, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Israel accounted for the largest market share due to the growing military operation in the country with growing war scenario is augmenting the demand of data center construction market.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa data center construction market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Data Traffic due to IOT and Cloud-Based Services in the Data Center Construction Market
Data center construction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for data center construction, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the data center construction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Data Center Construction Market Share Analysis
Data center construction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa data center construction market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa data center construction market report are Turner Construction Company (A Subsidiary of HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft), AECOM, Arup, Currie & Brown Holdings Limited, Gensler, HDR, ISG ltd, Jacobs and Jones Engineering Group among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
The rising data traffic due to IoT and cloud-based services is accelerating the growth of Middle East and Africa data center construction market.
- In August 2020, AECOM partnered with ASM Global to offer VenueShield safe re-occupancy operational plans for facilities worldwide amid coronavirus pandemic. The VenueShield is providing trusted protection for live experience across the globe. The company has enhanced its brand image along with growth in revenue for the company.
Such increased penetration helps the market players to introduce advanced project and increase market share with improved coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for data center construction through product portfolio of the companies.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Data Center Construction Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.