Middle East & Africa Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitute Market, By Product Type (Bone Graft Substitute, Dental Membrane), Materials (Human Cells Source, Collagen, Hydroxyapatite (HA), Hydrogel, Tricalcium Phosphate (TCP), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Others), Procedure Type (Socket Preservation, Sinus Lift/ Sinus Augmentation, Ridge Augmentation, Periodontal Defect Regeneration, Implant Bone Regeneration, Others), End User (Dental Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitute Market
Dental membrane and bone graft substitute market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 25.80 million by 2027. Growing geriatric population and increasing awareness of periodontal disease are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Dental membrane and bone graft substitute market comprises features such as strategic initiatives by market players will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing demand for dental implants has enhanced the demand of dental membrane and bone graft substitute. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced dental membrane and bone graft substitute which expected to provide various other opportunities in the dental tissue regeneration procedure. However, high cost of dental procedures and complications associated with bone graft for dental implants expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The dental membrane and bone graft substitute market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitute Market Scope and Market Size
Dental membrane and bone graft substitute market is segmented on the basis of product type, materials, procedure type and end user.
The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the dental membrane and bone graft substitute market is segmented into bone graft substitute and dental membrane. Bone graft substitute segment is expected to dominate the market as these are mainly used before dental implantation procedure. In most of the dental implantation procedure enough dental strength is not present to support the dental implants and thus bone graft substitutes are used for guided tissue regeneration that provides enough support for dental implants which enhances the success rate of dental implantation.
- On the basis of materials, the dental membrane and bone graft substitute market is segmented into human cells source, collagen, hydroxyapatite (HA), hydrogel, tricalcium phosphate (TCP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and others. Human cells source is expected to dominate the market as these are used for manufacturing of bone graft substitutes and dental membranes. Moreover ethical issues not arise with human cells source, this is another factor contributes to market growth.
- On the basis of procedure type, the dental membrane and bone graft substitute market is segmented into socket preservation, sinus lift/ sinus augmentation, ridge augmentation, periodontal defect regeneration, implant bone regeneration, others. Socket preservation segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing cases of single tooth loss and increasing demand of dental implantation.
- On the basis of end user, the dental membrane and bone graft substitute market is segmented into dental clinics, hospitals, ambulatory surgical center, others. Dental clinics segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing presence of dental clinics at nearby locations and rising elderly populations.
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitute Market Country Level Analysis
The dental membrane and bone graft substitute market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, materials, procedure type and end user.
The country covered in dental membrane and bone graft substitute market report is Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
The market for dental membrane and bone graft substitute in the Middle East and Africa is also improving due to the growing number of companies, their research and development capabilities and the increasing prevalence of the dental problems.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as sales, FDA approvals, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa branded and generic drug manufacturers and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Awareness of Periodontal Disease is Propelling the Market Growth
Dental membrane and bone graft substitute market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in dental membrane and bone graft substitute industry with dental membrane and bone graft substitute product sales, impact of advancement in the dental membrane and bone graft substitute and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the dental membrane and bone graft substitute market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitute Market Share Analysis
Dental membrane and bone graft substitute market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to dental membrane and bone graft substitute market.
The major players covered in the report are Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, Institut Straumann AG, Implantdirect (A Subsidiary of Envista), Nobel Biocare Services AG (A Subsidiary of Danaher), BioHorizons, OSTEOGENICS BIOMEDICAL, Augma Biomaterials, among others.
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the dental membrane and bone graft substitute market.
- In July 2018, Danaher Corporation parent organisation of Nobel Biocare Services AG announced that company will operate its dental business as a standalone company. As the company is gaining more incentives through its dental business, this step will led to dental product expansion and led the company to earn more benefit.
- In October 2016 , Osteogenics Biomedical launched porcine xenograft particulate, Zcore for dental tissue regeneration. This product is available in different sizes which are 25mm to 1.0mm and 1.0 mm to 2.0mm. This product launch helped the company to enhance its product portfolio and to earn more profit.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the dental membrane and bone graft substitute market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for dental membrane and bone graft substitute.
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.