Middle East and Africa Digital Experience Platform Market, By Component (Platform and Services), Deployment Model (Cloud and On Premises), Organization Size (Small & Medium Enterprise and Large Enterprise), Application (Business To Customer, Business To Business and Others), Vertical (Retail, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Education, and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Digital experience platform market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 15.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 2,981.53 million by 2027. Increasing digitalization in the region is a driving factor for the market growth.
Growing trend of doing online business in the region is booming since past two decades and with that growing technological advancements allowing companies to imply DXPs in order to gain customer base by providing better surfing experiences and make suitable purchase.
This Digital Experience Platform Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa digital experience platform market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, organization size, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into platform and services. In 2020, platform segment dominates the market for component segment as platform is main segment which generates more revenue for providers and services segment acts as complementary such as consulting and training.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2020, on premises segment holds the largest market share because presently operating DXPs are mostly on premise based, however cloud segment is growing at the higher rate as it is the latest technology.
- On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into small & medium enterprise and large enterprise. In 2020, large enterprise segment dominates the organization size segment and is expected to grow at higher rate as large organization mostly imply digital experience platforms, on the other hand SMEs segment use CMS which is less costlier than DXPs.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into business to customer, business to business and others. In 2020, business to customer segment dominates the application segment as most of the DXP features are suitable for B2C applications such as retailing of personal products, however business to business is growing at higher rate as BFSI, IT companies are opting DXPs for B2B operations.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into retail, BFSI, travel & hospitality, IT & telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, education and others. In 2020, retail segment dominates the vertical segment and is growing at higher rate as online portals are majorly used in the region for personal and non-personal purchases.
Digital Experience Platform Market Country Level Analysis
Digital experience platform market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, component, deployment model, organization size, application and vertical.
The countries covered in digital experience platform market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Israel, Egypt, and rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa dominates the Middle East and Africa digital experience platform market as the country is rapidly growing in retail sector and manufacturing sector and has the high adoption rate amongst all countries in the region for DXPs.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Business to Business Personalization on Websites in Digital Experience Platform Market
Digital experience platform market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in digital experience platform and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the digital experience platform market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Digital Experience Platform Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa digital experience platform market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and African presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to digital experience platform market.
The major players covered in the report Middle East and Africa digital experience platform market are Adobe, Oracle, Sitecore, Episerver, SAP SE, HCL Technologies Limited, Salesforce.com, Inc., Open Text Corporation, Liferay Inc., SDL plc., Wipro Limited, Accenture, Infosys Limited, among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of digital experience platform market.
- In March 2020, SAP SE launched SAP cloud platform SDK for mac users. This new product will assist Apple customers to operate employee applications across various apple products namely iPhone and iPad in order to maintain personalization experience with its employees.
- In November 2019, Wipro Limited launched RAPIDS DXP solution suite for digital experience platform. This new platform is programmed for next generation telecom services such as 5G and IoT which will provide smooth conduction and better experience.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for digital experience platform through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Digital Experience Platform Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.