Middle East and Africa Digital Signage Software Market, By Offering (Solution and Services), Deployment Model (Cloud and On Premise), Type (Proprietary and Standard), Operating Device (Smartphone, MAC and Windows), Pricing Model (Free and Subscription Based), Application (Indoor Advertisement and Outdoor Advertisement), End-User (Industrial, Commercial, Government, Infrastructural and Institutional), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Digital Signage Software Market
The digital signage software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,173.16 million by 2028. Increasing indoor advertising application in retail and commercial spaces is boosting the growth of digital signage software market in the coming years.
Digital signage is electronic sign which are used to deliver or convey the information such as menus, advertisements, schedules and other messages to the target audiences and customers. It is used across variety of customer touchpoints and can be modified or personalized according to the business need. Digital signage can be centrally controlled and a content distribution platform through which the business owner can distribute the digital content to one or many displays/screens. Digital signage system is comprised of software and hardware.
Adoption of cloud based services for digital signage in small and medium businesses have increased and due to the features of reliability, scalability, easy maintenance and cost efficiency, the demand for cloud based digital signage software is driving the digital signage software market. The lack of unified standards in formats and interoperability among devices and interface is restraining the growth of the digital signage software market. Smart technologies used in digital signage in smart cities to interact with more people and provide better experience to them are creating opportunities for the digital signage software market. Concerns among the companies for cyber security issues are the major challenge for them to use digital signage software in the digital signage software market.
This digital signage software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the digital signage software market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Digital Signage Software Market Scope and Market Size
The digital signage software market is segmented on the basis of offering, deployment model, type, operating device, pricing model, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the digital signage software market is segmented into solution and services. In 2021, solutions segment has been accounted for the largest market share due to the growing demand of digital signage in the e-commerce and commercial sector.
- On the basis of deployment model, the digital signage software market is segmented into cloud and on premise. In 2021, cloud segment has been accounted for the largest market share as it is easy to deploy and cost efficient.
- On the basis of type, the digital signage software market is segmented into proprietary and open source. In 2021, proprietary segment has been accounted for the largest market share as these types of software are widely used in the organization as it offer wide range of data security.
- On the basis of operating device, the digital signage software market is segmented into smartphone, MAC and windows. In 2021, windows segment is accounted for the largest market share as on premise solutions are widely used in corporate sector.
- On the basis of pricing model, the digital signage software market is segmented into free and subscription based. In 2021, Subscription based segment has been accounted for the largest market share as it is widely used in the corporate sector.
- On the basis of application, the digital signage software market is segmented into indoor advertisement and outdoor advertisement. In 2021, outdoor advertisement segment has been accounted for the largest market share as it covers wide range of audience.
- On the basis of end-user, the digital signage software market is segmented into industrial, commercial, government, infrastructural and institutional. In 2021, commercial segment has been accounted for the largest market share due to growing expansion in retail sector and healthcare sectors.
Middle East and Africa Digital Signage Software Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa digital signage software market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, offering, deployment model, type, operating device, pricing model, application and end-user.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa digital signage software market report are Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia has been accounted for the largest market share due to the rising adoption of digitized marketing via signage across the corporate and hospitality sectors.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Technological Advancements and Infrastructure Expansion in Digital Signage Software Market
The digital signage software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in digital signage software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the digital signage software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Digital Signage Software Market Share Analysis
The digital signage software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to digital signage software market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa digital signage software market report are NAVORI – DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOFTWARE, Uniguest, NoviSign Digital Signage Inc., SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., Panasonic Corporation, YCD Multimedia, NEC Corporation, Pichler Medientechnik eU among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of digital signage software Market.
- In September 2020, Uniguest has acquired VCTV (Visitor & Community Television Corporation), a communications technology specialist and will merge it into its senior brand Touchtown. As VCTV has an extensive loyal client base, this acquisition and merger will help the company to introduce various new, modern and innovative technology solutions to their customers and increase their business.
Production expansion, new product development and other strategies enhance the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for digital signage software.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Digital Signage Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.