Middle East and Africa Electrical Steel Market, By Type (Grain Oriented Steel (CGRO), Non-Oriented Electrical Steel (CRNGO), Thickness (0.23 Mm, 0.27 Mm, 0.30 Mm, 0.35 Mm, 0.5 Mm, 0.65 Mm and Others), Core Losses (Less Than 0.9 W/Kg, 0.90 W/Kg to 0.99 W/Kg, 1.00 W/Kg to 1.29 W/Kg, 1.30 W/Kg to 1.39 W/Kg and Above 1.39 W/Kg), Flux Density (Less Than 1.65 Tesla, 1.65 Tesla to 1.69 Tesla, 1.69 Tesla to 1.73 Tesla, 1.73 Tesla to 1.76 Tesla and Above 1.76 Tesla), Application (Transformers, Inductors, Battery, Shunt Reactors, Convertors, Motors, Electrical Ballasts, Power Generators, Wound Cores and Others), End-User (Energy and Power, Household Appliances, Automobiles, Building and Construction and Others), Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Electrical steel market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,190.90 million by 2027. Growing popularity of pre-engineered metal buildings and lightweight building materials to foster energy savings in the region is the factors for growth of market growth.
The increasing advantages of the electrical steel sheet in the motors and other machines in electrical vehicles increases the demand for electrical steel in different applications. So, the increased demand and production of electronic vehicles in the market will increase the demand for the electrical steel in the electrical steel market. The increase in the temperature leads to the distortion of the magnetic properties and strength of the electric steel which lowers the demand in different applications and become the restrain for the electrical steel market.
The increasing demand of the green electricity for the environment stability and lowering of the greenhouse gases in the developing and developed nation will increase the demand for the electrical steel for the storage of the generated energy which is the opportunity for the electrical steel market. The improper waste disposal of electronic waste in the nation leads to the environmental problems resulting in fling in the demand of the electronic products which has become the challenge for the electrical steel market.
This electrical steel market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Electrical steel market is segmented on the basis of type, thickness, core losses, flux density, application, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the electrical steel market is segmented into grain oriented steel (CGRO), and non-oriented electrical steel (CRNGO). In 2020, non-oriented electrical steel (CRNGO) segment is dominating in the electrical steel market as the products have similar magnetic properties in all directions which make the non-oriented electrical steel (CRNGO) segment dominating in the region.
- On the basis of thickness, the electrical steel market is segmented into 0.23 mm, 0.27 mm, 0.30 mm, 0.35 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.65 mm, and others. In 2020, 0.30 mm segment is dominating in the electrical steel market as the labors are very familiar while working with 0.30 mm thickness as it is the apparent size and between the grain sizes of the machine in the region.
- On the basis of core losses, the electrical steel market is segmented into less than 0.9 w/kg, 0.90 w/kg to 0.99 w/kg, 1.00 w/kg to 1.29 w/kg, 1.30 w/kg to 1.39 w/kg, and above1.39 w/kg. In 2020, less than 0.9 w/kg segment is dominating in the electrical steel market as the production of crude steel is more due to which less than 0.9 w/kg is dominating in the region.
- On the basis of flux density, the electrical steel market is segmented into less than 1.65 tesla, 1.65 tesla to 1.69 tesla, 1.69 tesla to 1.73 tesla, 1.73 tesla to 1.76 tesla, and above 1.76 tesla. In 2020, above 1.76 tesla segment is dominating in the electrical steel market because of the increasing construction activity in the region which has increased the demand for high-density electrical steel.
- On the basis of application, the electrical steel market is segmented into transformers, inductors, battery, shunt reactors, convertors, motors, electrical ballasts, power generators, wound cores, and others. In 2020, motors segment is dominating in the electrical steel market as the working of the motor is independent of the environmental conditions due to which the demand for motors increases in the power industries.
- On the basis of end-user, the electrical steel market is segmented into energy and power, household appliances, automobiles, building and construction, and others. In 2020, energy and power segment is dominating in the electrical steel market due to the increasing demand of the energy and power for the industry sector for the production and processes in the region.
Electrical Steel Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa electrical steel market market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, thickness, core losses, flux density, application, and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa electrical steel market report are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Electrical Steel Industry
Middle East and Africa electrical steel market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for electrical steel market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the electrical steel market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electrical Steel Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa electrical steel market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa electrical steel market.
The major players covered in the report are ChinaSteel, Electrosteel Steels Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Vedanta Resources Limited), Hesteel Group Tangsteel Company, JFE Steel Corporation, Baosteel Group Hu and other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In November 2019, JFE Steel Corporation., and Guangdong Shaoguan Iron and Steel Songshan have done the joint venture for the production of Specialty Bar Steel in China. This development helps the company to increase its revenue in the near future.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Electrical Steel Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.