Middle East and Africa Electronic Components Market, By Components Type (Processors, Motors, Battery, Microcontroller, Integrated Circuits, Circuit Breakers, Transformer, Capacitors, Diodes, Resistors, Inductors, Relays, Switches, Fuse and Others), Commodities Type (Brown Goods, White Goods and Small White Goods), Product Type (Active, Passive, Electromechanical Components and Others) , End Use Type (Consumer Electronics, Networking & Telecommunication, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare and Others) Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The Middle East and Africa electronic components market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 10,799.19 million by 2028. Rising automation and IoT under the Industry 4.0 and increasing electronics use in manufacturing, automation and defence acts as driver for the electronic components market growth.
Electronic components are discrete devices used in an electronic system to affect electrons as well as their associated fields. They are vital elements of circuit, which helps in its functioning. Electronic components have different number of terminals, which are connected to other components to create an electronic circuit. Electronic components have wide applications in every industry such as defence, automotive, consumer electronic, medical and so on. Being vital part of electronic system, the electronic components market has a great potential to grow at higher rate in upcoming future.
The rising use of electronic devices in each and every task of daily life is the major driving factor in the market. The rising material costs of rare metals and components can prove to be a challenge. However, the rapid adoption of electronics in all sectors of production and sciences prove to be an opportunity. The restraints in trade policies and material supply chain of different electronic components and the challenges faced due to the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain of the raw materials are the restraining factors.
The electronic components market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the electronic components market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Middle East and Africa electronic components market is segmented on the based on the components type, commodities type, product type and end use type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component type, the electronic components market is segmented into processors, motors, battery, microcontroller, integrated circuit, circuit breakers, transformers, capacitors, diode, resistors, inductor, switches, relays, fuse and others. In 2021, processors segment is expected to dominate the electronic components market as it is the processing unit which is important part of any devices.
- On the basis of commodities type, the electronic components market is segmented into brown goods, white goods, and small white goods. In 2021, brown goods segment is expected to dominate the electronic components market as it consists of TV and phones which are silicon centric devices required on a personal and commercial level with higher average cost.
- On the basis of product type, the electronic components market is segmented into active, passive, electromechanical components and others. In 2021, active segment is expected to dominate the electronic components market as the active components include the transistors which hold a larger share in the components used for building circuits.
- On the basis of end use type, the electronic components market is segmented into consumer electronics, networking & telecommunication, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace & defense, healthcare and others. In 2021, consumer electronics segment is expected to dominate the electronic components market as the constant demand for consumer electronics is rising owing to the constant technology innovation in the devices.
Middle East and Africa Electronic Components Market Country Level Analysis
The electronic components market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, component type, commodity type, product type and end use type as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa electronic components market report are Israel, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Israel dominates the Middle East and Africa electronic components market due to the higher use of electronic components in consumer goods and manufacturing sector in this region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Research of New Technology for Safe Cancer Detection and Imaging is Boosting the Market Growth of Middle East and Africa Electronic Components Market.
The Middle East and Africa electronic components market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Electronic Components Market Share Analysis
Electronic components market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to electronic components market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Middle East and Africa electronic components are Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., NXP Semiconductors, Broadcom, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, KYOCERA Corporation, Texas Instruments Incorporated, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Analog Devices, Inc., Hitachi High-Tech Corporation, Maxim Integrated, Monolithic Power Systems, Inc., SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD, SCHURTER, and Microchip Technology Inc., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the electronic components market.
- In May 2021, Hitachi High-Tech Corporation announced established a new semiconductor technology development facility in the U.S. The company would create new Lumada solution which will utilize Hitachi’s advanced digital technology, this solution will be used in consumer electronics devices. With the help of this expansion the customers need for 5G computable digital devices can be solved by the company.
- In May 2021, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. has announced the Qualcomm Snapdragon Developer Kit, which is designed to enable extended support for independent software vendors and application developers to test and optimize their applications for the growing ecosystem of devices powered by Snapdragon compute platforms. Built in collaboration with Microsoft, this Windows 10 on Arm-based developer kit is a cost-effective resource for developers to verify and validate their solutions to help ensure great user experiences for working, learning, and collaborating on Snapdragon-enabled Windows 10 PCs. This collaboration with Microsoft is a cost-effective resource that invites customers to demand the product on a large scale.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the electronic components market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Electronic Components Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.