Middle East and Africa Electrosurgery Equipment Market By Products (Electrosurgical Instruments, Electrosurgical Generators, Plasma and Smoke Management Systems, Electrosurgical Accessories), Surgery (Gynecological Surgery, Urology Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Electrosurgical units are the common form of electrical equipment found in the operating room. Electrosurgery act as the most frequently used energy system in the laparoscopic surgery. The various electrosurgical modalities include electrosection, electrocoagulation, electrodesiccation and electrofulguration. The variations in the amperage, frequency, voltage and the method of application help in giving each of these electrosurgical modalities the unique qualities. These methods consist of higher frequency alternating current that is converted to the heat by resistance when it passes through the tissues.
Middle East & Africa electrosurgery equipment market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Electrosurgery Equipment Market
Middle East & Africa electrosurgery equipment market is segmented into four notable segments which are products, surgery, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into electrosurgical instruments, electrosurgical accessories, electrosurgical generators and plasma and smoke management systems
- On the basis of surgery, the market is segmented into gynecological surgery, cosmetic surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, neurosurgery, urology surgery, cardiovascular surgery and others
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Electrosurgery Equipment Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., CONMED Corporation, Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Olympus Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Kirwan Surgical Products, LLC., Symmetry Surgical, Smith & Nephew, ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Parkell, Inc., BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG, KLS Martin Group, Applied Medical Resources Corporation, Utah Medical Products, Inc., XCELLANCE Medical Technologies, PRIMA MEDICAL GROUP, Stryker, Tecno Instruments, Electro Surgical Instrument Company, International Group Medical Technology and Electronics GmbH, among others.
- In May 2018, Olympus Corporation launched ESG-300 Electrosurgery Generator. This addition of the intuitive electrosurgery generator would help in increasing the ability for leveraging the strength and wide portfolio of pulmonary and GI devices. This strategy would help in expanding the product portfolio of the company.
- In December 2017, B. Braun Melsungen AG established its subsidiary in Zambia. This would help in expanding the company and also would help in enhancing the customer base for the company.
- In November 2016, BOWA-electronic China Co., Ltd. launched new product ERGO bipolar. This bipolar coagulation forceps are modular designed and ensure optimized cleaning and sterilization. The innovation in insulation coating of the joint mechanics provides safe working and coagulation where it is needed. Various ranges of lengths of jaw inserts ensure features for the use in various fields of application.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Electrosurgery Equipment Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Doctors, Surgeons, Researchers, Medical and Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.