Middle East and Africa Encoder Market, By Type (Rotary, Linear), Product Type (Non Contacting, Contacting), Output (Digital, Analog), Size (31 mm - 70 mm, Less than 30 mm, 71 mm - 100 mm, More than 100 mm), Design (Hollow Shaft Encoders, Solid Shaft Encoders), End User (Industrial, Automotive, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage, Printing, Consumer Electronics, Textile, Medical and Others), Country (U.A.E, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Encoder market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 209.26 million by 2027. Increasing industrialisation in gulf countries and demand of high load carrying systems is augmenting the market growth.
Increasing industrialisation in the Middle Eastern countries specifically in gulf region is augmenting the market growth. Owing to rising industrialisation new solution providers or existing ones are expanding their reach for the market. New encoders are getting introduced for the Gulf countries doe the oil and gas industries.
- in April 2018, Leine & Linde company introduced new EtherNet/IP encoder for the oil and gas equipment applications. The new encoder offers ATEX/IECEx zone certification with compatibility for gas and dust. Such kind of new product launch is enhancing the market growth. Such kind of increasing deployment is creating demand for the encoder device in wide range of applications.
This encoder market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Encoder market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, output, size, design and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the encoder market has been segmented into linear and rotary. In 2020, the rotary segment is dominating the encoder market owing to increasing consumption of the vehicles is creating major demand for the encoders in the automotive industry. In addition, rising adoption of the automation technology is driving the market growth.
- On the basis of product type, the encoder market has been segmented into contacting and non-contacting. In 2020, contacting segment is best compatible for the oil and gas industry as well as other hazardous environment which is driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of output, the encoder market has been segmented into analog and digital. In 2020, the digital encoders are offering improved visibility and more accuracy for the motion control which is driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of design, the encoder market has been segmented into solid shaft encoders and hollow shaft encoders. In 2020, the hollow shaft encoders shaft encoders is dominating the market as they offers enhanced load capacity for the oil and gas industry operations which is supplementing the segment growth.
- On the basis of size, the encoder market has been segmented into less than 30 mm, 31 mm – 70 mm, 71 mm – 100 mm and more than 100 mm. In 2020, 31 mm – 70 mm segment dominates the encoder market as they offer accuracy, reliability and enhanced performance for the machines.
- On the basis of end user, the encoder market has been segmented into industrial, automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, food and beverage, printing, consumer electronics, textile, medical and others. In 2020, the industrial segment is dominating the Middle East market owing to the major adoption in the automation processes as well as rising initiative for the robotics adoption.
Middle East and Africa Encoder Market Country Level Analysis
Encoder market is analysed and market size information is provided type, product type, output, size, design and end user as referenced above.
South Africa accounted for the largest market share due to the growing initiative for the industrialisation is augmenting the demand of encoder.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa encoder market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for Advanced Interface with Wide Range of Machines
Encoder market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in encoder and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the encoder market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Encoder Market Share Analysis
Encoder market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Regional presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to encoder market.
The major players covered in the report are Baumer, Hengstler GmbH (A Subsidiary of Fortive), Renishaw plc, Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG, OMRON Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Dynapar (A Subsidiary of Fortive), ifm electronic gmbh, maxon motor ag, FAULHABER MICROMO, LLC , Wachendorff Automation GmbH & Co. KG, SIKO GmbH, Renishaw plc and HEIDENHAIN, Pilz GmbH & Co. KG, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments, expansion and other strategies are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of encoder market.
- In April 2019, SIKO GmbH has introduced a new wire actuated encoder to offers the maximum flexibility with designers and developers. A unique lateral attachment in sensor helps to integrate the cylinder without any stroke loss. This new flexible and robust design encoders helped company to enhance its value by offering wide range of customers.
Such increased penetration helps the market players to introduce advanced solution and increase market share with improved coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for encoder through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Encoder Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.