Middle East and Africa Epoxy Curing Agents Market, By Type (Diluents, Accelerators, Adhesion Promoters, Specialty Resins, Additives and Others), Product (Cycloaliphatic Amines, Aliphatic Amines, Polysulfide, Water Borne Curing Agents, Low Emission Curing Agents, Polyamides, Amidoamines, Phenolics, Mercaptans, Phenalkamide, Polyamido-Amines, Phenalkamine, Low Temperature Curing Agents, Metaphenylene Diamine, Methylene Dianiline, Anhydrides, latEnt Curing Agents and Others), Industry (Paints and Coatings, Building and Construction, Automotive, Electrical, Industrial, Oil and Gas, Marine, Aerospace, Electronics and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel, and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Epoxy curing agents market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 173,709.18 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of epoxy curing agent in paints, electricity, civil engineering, and bonds and the electronic industry has promised to form the next generation electronic devices, and most of the electronics devices are widely used in the all over the world in various applications used in the wide range of applications. Electronic devices such as TV, AC, fridges, and phones are becoming the part of the everyday need of the consumer on a wider range. These are the factors increasing the demand of the market.
Middle East and Africa region is dominating the market growth high demand of epoxy curing agent in automotive, aerospace, building and construction, electrical, electronics, industrial, marine, oil and gas, paints and coatings to provide excellent properties on mechanical strength, chemical resistance, electrical insulation. The major restraint which has been found is the high availability of phosphorous as a substitutes and the high raw material volatility.
This epoxy curing agents market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market is categorized into type, product and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into diluents, accelerators, adhesion promoters, specialty resins, additives and others. In Middle East and Africa, the demand of the diluents is growing very rapidly because of the high excessive demand of electronics which widely used epoxies resins to control the temperature of the resister and capacitors.
- On the basis of product, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into cycloaliphatic amines, aliphatic amines, polysulfide, water borne curing agents, low emission curing agents, polyamides, amidoamines, phenolics, mercaptans, phenalkamide, polyamido-amines, phenalkamine, low temperature curing agents, metaphenylene diamine, methylene dianiline, anhydrides, latent curing agents and others. In Middle East and Africa, the demand of the paints and coatings are growing to improve the overall texture of the products.
- On the basis of industry, the epoxy curing agents market is segmented into paints and coatings, building and construction, automotive, electrical, industrial, oil and gas, marine, aerospace, electronics and others. In Middle East and Africa, the demand of the paints and coatings are growing to improve the overall texture of the products.
Middle East and Africa Epoxy Curing Agents Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market is analysed and market size information is provided by Country, type, product and industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market report are U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
- In Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agent market, Saudi Arabia is dominating the epoxy curing agents market due to high availability of plastic raw material in the region and also the demand of the paints and coatings are growing to improve the overall texture of the products.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Epoxy Curing Agent with the Aim to Improve the Building and Construction Industry
Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agent market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Epoxy Curing Agents Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agent market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa epoxy curing agents market report are DuPont, Saint-Gobain, Hexion, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., ThreeBond Holdings Co., Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, BASF SE, Olin Corporation, Cargill, Incorporated, Atul Ltd, Huntsman International LLC and Aditya Birla Chemicals among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In July 2019, Saint-Gobain announced the launch of new Weberepox for the wall and floor tiles and stones to improve the appearance and to provide them strength. Through this launch, the company aims to expand its product portfolio in the market.
- In November 2018, Olin Corporation announced that they had attended the Morgan Stanley Global Chemicals and Agriculture Conference at Boston, U.S. to showcase their innovation in the epoxy product range. Through this conference, the company aims to promote its product among other players.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Epoxy Curing Agents Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.