Middle East and Africa flare monitoring market is expected to reach million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Flare Monitoring Market
The flare monitoring market is segmented into two notable segments which are mounting methods and industry.
- On the basis of type the Middle East and Africa flare monitoring market is segmented into in- process and remote. In 2018, remote segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Honeywell International Corporation and TKH Security Solutions are few of the company that provides product for remote monitoring
- On the basis of industry the flare monitoring market is segmented into onshore oil & gas production sites, refineries, petrochemical, landfills, offshore & metal and steel production. In 2018, offshore & onshore oil & gas production sites segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- AMETEK Incorporation and Siemens AG are few of the companies that provide flare monitoring products to refineries industry.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Flare Monitoring Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are ABB, Ametek Incorporation, Eaton Hernis Scan Systems, Emerson Electric, Endress + Hauser AG, Fluenta AS, Oleumtech Corporation, MKS Instruments, TKH Security Solutions, FLIR Systems Incorporation and others.
- In October 2018, FLIR Systems Incorporation launched black hornet vehicle reconnaissance system enabling the warfighter to maintain the circumstantial awareness. It also provides real time data.
- In July 2018, MKS Instruments launched etch sensor for Baratron Capacitance Manometer product, fluoride is used for delivering for atomic application.
- In June 2018, Oleumtech Corporation has launched another point- to- point wireless I/O solution named RM4, to control the system remotely.
- In March 2018, Fluenta AS launched UFM manager software for maintenance to be carried out easily by the ground staff engineers.
- In November 2017, TKH Security Solutions launched Automatic Flare Stack monitoring system, which can be used in marine and oil & gas industries.
- In January 2016, Endress + Hauser AG launched Micropilot NMR81, which is used for measuring the liquid gauge more than 80 GHz.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Flare Monitoring Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers