Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Market By Technology (Gas Based Flow Chemistry, Photochemistry Based Flow Chemistry and Microwave Irradiation Based Flow Chemistry), Reactor Type (Continuous Flow Reactors, Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR), Plug Flow Reactors (PFR) and Microwave Systems), End-User (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies, Chemical Industries, Food and Beverage Industries, Agriculture and Environmental Sector, Nutraceutical Firms, Academics and Research Institutes and Analytical Laboratories), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa). – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Flow Chemistry is a process in which chemical reactions are performed in a pipe rather than performingin a batch wise production. In flow chemistry, reagents are continuously pumped through the reactor and the product is continuously collected. Flow chemistry is a very highly efficient and economic technique which is used at a large scale manufacturing materials which is one of the factors that can lead to a rise in the flow chemistry market.
The pharmaceutical industry is highly dependent on the continuous flow process by using different types of reactors. It is considered most accurate and beneficial technique for the drug discovery. People have started the consumption of beverages and processed which under goes this process to test the level of sucrose. Thus, demand for flow chemistry market is growing.
Middle East and Africa flow chemistry market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Market
Middle East and Africa flow chemistry market is segmented into three notable segments which are technology, reactor type, and end-user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into gas based flow chemistry, photochemistry based flow chemistry and microwave irradiation based flow chemistry
- On the basis of reactor type, the market is segmented into continuous flow reactors, continuous stirred tank reactors, plug flow reactors and microwave systems
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical biotechnology companies, chemical industries, food and beverage industries, agriculture and environmental sector, nutraceutical firms, academics and research institutes and analytical laboratories
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Biotage, AM Technology, CEM Corporation, Syrris Ltd, Vapourtec Ltd., ThalesNano Inc., HEL GROUP, Uniqsis Ltd, CHEMTRIX, Zhengzhou Well-known Instrument & Equipment Co.Ltd., FutureChemistry, Corning Incorporated, Parr Instrument Company, Cambridge Reactor Designs, Lonza, PDC Machines Inc., Little Things Factory GmbH, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft and YMC Engineering CO., LTD.
- In May 2019, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft collaborated to make synergies so that they can do research and to build a way for the regional markets. It will mix the expertise of the Israeli partners with Hebrew University.
- In July 2017, Lonza completed its acquisition of Capsugel USD 5.5 billion in cash. Capsugel Company is a world leader in advanced oral dosage delivery technologies and will accelerate the growth of lonza’s healthcare continuum. The acquisition will help the company to develop its manufacturing facilities and product businesses.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Flow Chemistry Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managersand, National Sales Managers.