Middle East and Africa Food Bags Market, By Type (Standard Carry Bags, Stand Up Bags, Zipper Bags, Food Safe Barrier Bags, Self-Opening-Style (SOS) Bags, Smell Proof Bags, Pinch Bottom Bags, T-Shirt Plastic Bags and Others), Material (Plastic, Paper, Aluminum and Others), Usage (Single-Use and Reusable), Style (Crystal Clear Bags, Heat Seal Bags, Eco Clear Bags, Cupcake Bags, Micro-Perforated Bags and Others), Capacity (Less Than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and More Than 10 Kg), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Vegetables, Fruits, Bakery Products, Meat, Seafood and Poultry, Dairy Products, Cooked Food and Others), End-User (Restaurants, Hotels, Tea & Coffee Shops, Sweets & Snacks Stores, Cafeteria, Home and Others), Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Food Bags Market
Food bags market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 3.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 596.68 million by 2027. Increasing demand of fast food restaurants are the factors for the market growth.
Middle East and Africa region has huge demand of food bags in various countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia due to increasing demand of water soluble high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic bag which boosts the demand of food bags in the market.
This Food Bags Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Food Bags Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa food bags market is segmented on the basis of type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into standard carry bags, stand up bags, zipper bags, food safe barrier bags, self-opening-style (SOS) bags, smell proof bags, pinch bottom bags, t-shirt plastic bags and others. In Middle East and Africa, the demand of stand up bags segment is huge due to simple manufacturing process.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into plastic, paper, aluminum and others. The plastic is further sub-segmented into high density polyethylene, low density polyethylene, linear low density polyethylene, bio-degradable polyethylene and polypropylene. In Middle East and Africa, paper segment is dominating due to growth in fast food demand.
- On the basis of usage, the market is segmented into single use and reusable. In Middle East and Africa region, the demand of single use segment has been growing very rapidly because the single use requires less material as compared to the recyclable bags in the manufacturing process.
- On the basis of style, the market is segmented into crystal clear bags, heat seal bags, eco clear bags, cupcake bags, micro-perforated bags and others. In Middle East and Africa region, the demand of eco clear bags segment has increased due to increasing government restriction on the usage of non-biodegradable material.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into less than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and more than 10 Kg. In Middle East and Africa region, the demand of less than 1 Kg segment in food bags has increased because the growing consumption of go-and-eat food products.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. In Middle East and Africa region, the convenience stores segment is dominating very rapidly because the stores provide volumes which other channels can’t provide to consumers.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into vegetables, fruits, bakery products, meat, seafood and poultry, dairy products, cooked food and others. In Middle East and Africa, the vegetables segment are dominating because the vegetables are not stored in bulk and is purchased freshly due to which bags are used widely.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into restaurants, hotels, tea & coffee shops, sweets & snacks stores, cafeteria, home and others. In Middle East and Africa, restaurants segment are dominating because consumer prefers easy availability of food by staying at home which requires food bags so that the food reaches to the consumers which further boosts the demand of food bags.
Food Bags Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa food bags market report are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, and South Africa. UAE is dominating in the Middle East & Africa region because of the growing demand of the fast food among consumers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing demand for convenience food products
Middle East and Africa food bags market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for food bags market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the food bags market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Food Bags Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa food bags market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa food bags market.
The major players covered in the report are International Paper, Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc, among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of food bags market.
- In September 2019, Amcor plc was awarded with the best packaging innovation for the four times which has enhanced the consumer convenience towards the packaging products. The award helped in increasing the customer base that maximise goodwill of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for food bags through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Food Bags Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.