Middle East and Africa Gaming Chair Market, By Type (PC Gaming Chair, Racer Chair, Hybrid Gaming Chair, Recliner Gaming Chair, Rocker Gaming Chair, Pedestal Gaming Chair, Beanbag Gaming Chair, Platform Gaming Chair and Others), Electronics Attachment (Without Electronics Attachment and With Electronics Attachment), Wheel Type (With Wheel and Without Wheel), Material (PU Leather, PVC Leather and Others), Weight (Less Than 60 lbs, 60 To 70 lbs and More Than 70 lbs), Price (Mid Range (151-300 USD), High Range (Above 301 USD) and Low Range (Below 150 USD)), End User (Residential and Commercial), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Gaming Chair Market
Gaming chair market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 42,325.29 thousand by 2027.
The high resemblance of gaming chair with the actual racing car seating is increasing the growth of the market. Middle East and Africa region is being highly penetrated with tourism industry and various entertainment sources related to gaming arcades are being popularised which using gaming chairs for better sitting. Also, increasing advancement in gaming technology is attracting more people to become gamers.
This gaming chair market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Gaming Chair Market Scope and Market Size
Gaming chair market is segmented on the basis of type, electronics attachment, wheel type, material, weight, price and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market is segmented into PC gaming chair, racer chair, hybrid gaming chair, recliner gaming chair, rocker gaming chair, pedestal gaming chair, beanbag gaming chair, platform gaming chair and others. PC gaming chair holds highest market share in type segment and is expected to grow at higher rate as these chairs are light weighted, easy to move and have wheel base.
- On the basis of electronics attachment, the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market is segmented into without electronics attachment and with electronics attachment. Without electronics attachment accounts for largest market share in electronics attachment segment as most of the chairs are built without any electronics attachment due cost restraints; however with rising buying capacities of customers with electronics attachment is expecting higher growth rate in the segment.
- On the basis of wheel type, the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market is segmented into with wheel and without wheel. Wheel type segment is dominated by with wheel as PC gaming chairs are need to be flexible and easy to move.
- On the basis of material, the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market is segmented into PU leather, PVC leather and others. PU leather dominates the material segment as it is suitable for longer durability and gives better comfort.
- On the basis of weight, the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market is segmented into less than 60 lbs, 60 to 70 lbs and more than 70 lbs. Weight segment is dominated by less than 60 lbs and expected to grow at highest rate as light weight f he chairs give better comfort and more flexibility to the gamer.
- On the basis of price, the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market is segmented into mid range (151-300 USD), high range (above 301 USD) and low range (below 150 USD). Mid range (151-300 USD) holds major share in price segment as most of the products offer in the market are falling under this price range.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market is segmented into residential and commercial. End user segment is dominated by residential as gaming has been lessening in gaming centres and increasing taking place residentially.
Gaming Chair Market Country Level Analysis
Gaming chair market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, electronics attachment, wheel type, material, weight, price and end user.
The countries covered in the gaming chair market report are South Africa, UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Israel is dominating in the Middle East and Africa as new gaming companies are developing in the region which is boosting the growth of gaming industry and increasing the demand of gaming chairs.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Virtual Reality
Middle East and Africa gaming chair market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for gaming chair market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the gaming chair market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Gaming Chair Market Share Analysis
Gaming chair market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa gaming chair market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa gaming chair market report are DXRacer USA LLC, ThunderX3, Clutch Chairz US and Raidmax, among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2018, AIXTRON joined hands with IRUJA Co. Ltd. for further investments in OLED deposition technologies. The joint venture aided APEVA, a subsidiary of AIXTRON, to become a complete deposition system provider. The joint venture increased the customer base and product portfolio of the company.
- In February 2015, American Elements expanded the production of organometallic compounds. The expansion of production was done to meet the growing demand of catalyst and thin film manufacturers. The production was also increased for zirconium acetylacetonate, hafnium, niobium and cerium 2-ethylhexanoate. The business expansion increased the growth of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for gaming chair through expanded range of size.