Middle East and Africa Ice Maker Market, By Type (Modular/Ice Machine Head, Under Counter Ice Machines, Countertop Ice Dispenser/Makers, Combination Ice/Water Machines, And Others) , Product Type (Cube Ice, Nugget Ice, Gourmet Ice, Crescent Ice, Flake Ice And Others), Condensing Units Type (Air Cooled, Water Cooled, Remote Cooled, And Others), Size (7-10 OZ. CUP, 11-16 OZ.CUP, 17-24 OZ. CUP, And Others), Material (Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Fibreglass And Others) , Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial And Others), End User (Food Service And Healthcare), Country (UAE, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Rest of Middle East And Africa). Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Ice Maker Market
Middle East and Africa ice maker market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 142.55 million by 2029. Increasing Demand for frozen food owing to Busier Lifestyle and increasing demand for ice in the healthcare industry are driving the Middle East and Africa ice maker market growth.
The recent trend indicates increasing demand for ice machines as investments in public and private healthcare industries continue to increase. The factors driving the growth of the ice maker market are increasing demand for alcoholic beverages among the consumers,driving the growth of Middle East and Africa.
However, the high prices of ice makers and restriction on emission of carbon are likely restriact the growth of the market.
Many companies are making strategic decisions, such as forming agreements with research facilities to launch new products to improve their market share. As a result, the ice maker market is growing at a rapid rate.
Middle East and Africa ice maker market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the ice maker market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Ice Maker Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa ice maker market is segmented into seven segments based on type, product type, condensing unit type, and size, material, application, and end user.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa ice maker market is segmented into modular/ice machine head, under counter ice machines, countertop ice dispenser/makers, combination ice/water machines, and others. In 2021, the modular/ice machine head segment is expected to dominate the ice maker market due to growing demand from healthcare and food and beverages industry.
- On the basis of product type, the Middle East and Africa ice maker market is segmented into cube ice, nugget ice, gourmet ice, crescent ice, flake ice and others. In 2021, cube ice expected to dominate the market as cube shaped ice is available in various sizes and easy application of cube shaped ice is likely to drive the growth of segment.
- On the basis of condensing units type, the Middle East and Africa ice maker market is segmented into air cooled, water cooled, remote cooled, and others. In 2021, the air-cooled segment is expected to dominate the ice maker market due to growing demand of air-cooled ice maker owning to iits easy installation and various advanatges over other condensing unit.
- On the basis of size, the Middle East and Africa ice maker market is segmented into 7-10 OZ. CUP, 11-16 OZ.CUP, 17-24 OZ. CUP and others. In 2021, 7-10 oz cup expected to dominate in the region due to various application of the small sized ice by end users.
- On the basis of material, the Middle East and Africa ice maker market is segmented into metal, plastic, rubber, fibreglass and others. In 2021, the metal segment is expected to dominate the ice maker market due to rising demand of long lasting and corrosion-resistant ice machine by the consumers.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa ice maker market is segmented into residential, commercial, industrial and others. In 2021, commercial segment has dominated the market owing changing lifestyle of consumers which in turn boosting demand for beverages in the region and ultimately driving the growth of segment.
- On the basis of end user. Commercial by end user is further segmented into food service and healthcare. In 2021, end user segment expected to dominated with food service due to growing demand for ice maker in food service sector.
Middle East and Africa ice maker market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in the Middle East and Africa ice maker market.
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East and Africa ice maker market are A&V Refrigeration, AB Electrolux, Ali Group, Marmon Foodservice Technologies, Inc., BREMA GROUP S.p.A., Direct Catering Products Ltd., HOSHIZAKI CORPORATION, Howe Corporation, ITV Ice Makers Inc, ZIEGRA Eismaschinen GmbH, Manitowoc Ice, The Middleby Corporation, WHYNTER LLC, NewAir, Orien, Sunpentown Inc., Changshu Lingke Electric Appliance Co. Ltd, Holiday Ice, Maxx Ice, and Summit Appliance among others.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Ice Makers is Boosting the Market Growth of Ice Maker Market.
- In Middle East and africa ice maker market, UAE dominating the market owing to increased demand for ice makers from healthcare sector. South Africa also dominates the market due to easy availability as well as at reasonable rates of ice makers in the region. Egypt dominates the market due to the increased usage of different type of ice in food service sector such as resaturants and hotels.
Middle East and Africa ice maker market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Ice Maker Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa ice maker market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa ice maker market.
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East and Africa ice maker market are Manitowoc Ice, The Middleby Corporation, WHYNTER LLC, Maxx Ice, Ali Group Worldwide, Holiday Ice, Orien and, Hoshizaki America, Inc. among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many developments are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide, which are also accelerating the Canada Yoga Market.
- In 2019 Manitowoc, the leading brand for commercial ice makers introduced a new 1 Ton (2,000 lbs.) nugget ice machine. Due to the growing customer demand for a machine with higher daily product capabilities, the company has designed the new nugget ice machine. The machine produces high-quality ice and have easy, lump-free serving options in it. This helped the company provide its customers a high volume ice machine.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the Middle East and Africa ice maker market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.