Middle East and Africa ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market, By Product Type (Fixed Mount Barcode Scanner, Handheld Scanner, Mobile Computers Barcode Scanner, Others), Technology (Laser Scanner, Omnidirectional Barcode Scanner, Camera-Based Readers, CCD Readers (Charge Coupled Device), RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology, Pen-Type Scanners, Others), Barcode Type (1D, 2D), Vertical (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Logistics, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Packaging, Oil & Gas, Others) Country (South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 15,356.93 million by 2027. The rising e-commerce sector is a major factor which attributes to the growth of the market.
The rising retail sector has increase demand for barcode reader as it helps the retail industry to automate their supply chain operations by moving routine processes and tasks onto mobile devices powered by our high-performance barcode scanning software. It also enables consumer self-scanning apps for self-checkout and scan-and-go shopping.
This ID barcode reading in factory automation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented on the basis of product type, barcode type, technology, verticals. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into fixed mount barcode scanner, handheld scanner, mobile computers barcode scanner and others. Fixed mount barcode scanner accounted for the largest market share due to the growing demand of high speed barcode reader in various end-use sectors which has increased the demand for the fixed mount barcode scanners.
- On the basis of technology, the Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into laser scanner, omnidirectional barcode scanner, camera-based readers, CCD readers (charge coupled device), RFID (radio frequency identification) technology, pen-type scanners and others. Laser scanner accounted for the largest market share is due to the growing demand of productivity improvement in the warehouse and logistic sectors.
- On the basis of barcode type, the Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into 2D and 1D. 2D accounted for the largest market share due to the increasing demand of high speed scanning devices in the point of sales which results in increasing the demand for 2D barcode.
- On the basis of vertical, the Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, logistics, food & beverage, pharmaceutical & medical, packaging, oil & gas and others. Consumer electronics accounted for the largest market share due to the growing utilization of high speed barcode readers in the consumer electronics.
ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, power source, tonnage, class and industry. The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market report are South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa dominates in the Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market due to the growing digitalization in the supply chain operation which results in increasing the demand for barcode readers in the inventory management.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Barcode Scanner in Healthcare Sector
Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for ID barcode reading in factory automation market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the ID barcode reading in factory automation market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market report are Jadak, Wasp barcode technologies, Handheld Group, Honeywell International, Inc., KEYENCE Corporation and Zebra technologies Corp, among others.
- In October 2020, Zebra Technologies Corp which is engaged in engaged in providing products, software, services, analytics and solutions for retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries launched new device identifier (UDI) scanning application, UDI Scan+. The new product is configured with barcode scanners to identify, decode and parse UDI information to an electronic health records (EHR) application. This product launch helps the company to strengthen its product portfolio.
- In April 2019, Cognex Corporation (U.S.) had launched product named as DataMan 470 series of fixed-mount barcode readers. It is designed for high-speed, high-throughput manufacturing and logistics lines and used in industrial barcode readers. It is widely applicable in automotive component traceability, tire identification, airport baggage handling, and automated sorting.
Such strategies like partnership, expansion, new product launch and other are helping the market players to increase the sale and market share in Middle East and Africa ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.