Middle East and Africa Immunoassay-Gamma Counters Market, By Product Type (Automated, Manual/ Semi-Automated), Well (Multi-well, Single-well), Application (Radio Immunoassays, Nuclear Medicine Assays, Others), Disease Condition (Cancer Biomarker, Infectious Diseases, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Endocrine Hormones, Allergy, Neonatal Screening, Cardiac Markers, Auto Immune Disease, Others), Purchase Mode (Out-right Purchase, Rental Purchase), End User (Laboratory, Hospitals, Research & Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Blood banks, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributors), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2.51 million by 2028. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing adoption of nuclear medicine are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
An immunoassay is a biochemical test that measures the presence or concentration of a macromolecule or a small molecule in a solution through the use of an antibody or an antigen. The biochemical test is carried out through a device known as “Gamma Counter”. A gamma counter is an instrument to measure gamma radiation emitted by a radionuclide. Unlike survey meters, gamma counters are designed to measure small samples of radioactive material, typically with automated measurement and movement of multiple samples. Growing research and development expenditures, increasing healthcare expenditure, and rising patient awareness towards chronic disease treatment is expected to provide a lucrative growth opportunity for the market. However, high cost of gamma counters, and risk of gamma radiation are the factors expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The immunoassay-gamma counters market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Immunoassay gamma counters market is segmented on the basis of product type, well, application, disease condition, purchase mode, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is segmented into automated, manual/semi-automated. In 2021 automated segment is expected to dominate the market as it has higher production rates, increased productivity, and lower operating cost
- On the basis of well, the Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is segmented into multi-well, single-well. In 2021, the multi-well segment is expected to dominate the market because of accurate measurements, and ability to produce higher spectra levels in short period of time.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is segmented into radio immunoassays, nuclear medicine assays, others. In 2021, radio immunoassays is expected to dominate the market due to highly specificity and sensitivity
- On the basis of disease condition, the Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is segmented into cancer biomarker, infectious diseases, therapeutic drug monitoring, endocrine hormones, allergy, neonatal screening, cardiac markers, auto immune disease, others. In 2021, the cancer biomarkers segment is expected to dominate the market due to technological advancements, and ability in estimating risk of diseases
- On the basis of purchase mode, the Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is segmented into out-right purchase, rental purchase. In 2021, the out-right purchase segment is expected to dominate the market due to reduced risk, innovation and tax incentives.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is segmented into Laboratory, hospitals, research & academic institutes, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, blood banks, others. In 2021, the laboratory segment is expected to dominate the market due to regulatory compliances, repeatability and objectivity
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa immunoassay-gamma counters market is segmented into direct sales and third party distributors. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market because of a larger number of players in the market and the geographical presence of these market players.
Immunoassay-Gamma Counters Market Country Level Analysis
The immunoassay-gamma counters market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of product type, well, application, disease condition, purchase mode, end user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the bacteriophages therapy market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of stronger customer orientation towards internal users, and direct communication with suppliers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Product approvals and novelty in diagnosis procedures are boosting the market growth of immunoassay-gamma counters.
Immunoassay gamma counters market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in bacteriophage therapy industry with drugs sales, impact of advancement, technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the immunoassay-gamma counters market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Immunoassay-Gamma Counters Market Share Analysis
Immunoassay gamma counters market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to immunoassay-gamma counters market.
The major companies operating in the immunoassay-gamma counters market are Hidex Oy, Perkin Elmer Inc, Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co. KG, ENERSYS Co. Ltd, Shinjin Medics Inc, LabLogic Systems Ltd, among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the immunoassay-gamma counters market.
- In July 2021, PerkinElmer Inc. announced that the company is further looking to expand their footprints in India by relying on innovative products. The new products will be launched in various streams such as science, pharma, and food testing. This has helped the company to expand its global presence
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the immunoassay-gamma counters market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for immunoassay-gamma counters.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Immunoassay-Gamma Counters Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.