Middle East and Africa Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market, By Product (Reagents & Kits and Analyzers), platform (chemiluminescence immunoassays, fluorescence immunoassays, enzyme immunoassay, radioimmunoassays and others), Technique (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays, rapid tests, enzyme-linked immunospot, western blotting, immuno-PCR and other), Specimen type (saliva, urine, blood and others), Application (infectious diseases, oncology and endocrinology, bone & mineral disorders, cardiology, hematology & blood screening, autoimmune disorders, toxicology, neonatal screening and other applications), End User (hospitals, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, blood banks, research & academic laboratories and others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, UAE, Israel and rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
The Middle East & Africa Immunoassay reagents & devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,085 Million by 2028. Increase in the usage of Immunoassay reagents & devices s in combating Covid-19 acts as driver for the Immunoassay reagents & devices market.
Immunoassays are the tests that are performed to detect specified molecules in laboratories. It basically depends upon the antibody's integral ability to attach to the particular structure of the molecule (antigen) that is present in the sample. Antibodies are produced within the body in response to presence of antigen in the body. Antibodies are found in body fluids including blood, urine saliva, tissue fluids and others and will bind to antigen whenever it is found in the body. Since antibodies are designed for the unique three-dimensional structure of the analyte or antigen and will only attach to that particular structure specifically. Once antibodies gets extracted from the blood plasma then polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies, are suitable as an assay reagent to identify and track particular target molecules with minimal intervention from other substances. Immunoassay can be done for quantitative and qualitative analysis of analyte present in the samples.
Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) is widely used immunoassay to detect antigen of interest and its concentration. It is widely utilized to test blood samples for viruses such as HIV. Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) is a test in which antibody is used to identify the antigen of interest where it is labeled with a marker enzyme that causes extremely small amounts of antigen which are to be identified. Radioimmunoassay utilizes a radioisotope to identify antigens of interest. In chemiluminescent immunoassay, enzymes convert substrate into a reaction product. Enzymes used in chemiluminescent micro particle immunoassay transform substrate into a reaction material that absorbs light photons instead of producing a particular color. Immunoassays have become common and well known method in the laboratory as it produces reliable and accurate results quickly and easily.
The factors driving the growth of the Immunoassay reagents & devices market are rising incidence of chronic and infectious diseases, emergence of COVID-19 pandemic, wide application of immunoassay, Increasing healthcare expenditure, and wide use in drug screening tests. However, high cost of immunoassay kits and devices, product recall of immunoassay kits and devices, innacurate/false results due to autoantibodies & anti-reagent antibodies may restrain the market growth in the coming years.
The Immunoassay reagents & devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Immunoassay reagents & devices market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Middle East & Africa Immunoassay reagents & devices market is segmented on the based on product, platform, technique, specimen type, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Middle East & Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into reagents & kits and analyzers. Reagents & kits segment is sub-segmented into ELISA reagents & kits, rapid test reagents & kits, ELISPOT reagents & kits, western blot reagents & kits and other reagents & kits. ELISA reagents & kits are further sub-sub-segmented into first-generation ELISA, second-generation ELISA, third-generation ELISA, fourth-generation and fifth-generation ELISA. Analyzers segment is sub-segmented based on type into open-ended systems and closed-ended systems. Based on device type is segmented into bench-top and floor standing. In 2021, reagents & kits segment is dominating due to its higher usage in drug development as well as in disease detection. Growing number of diseases worldwide among people require proper detection for further treatment and these kits and reagents plays an important role in detecting particular disease. As in immunoassays, antigen-antibody reaction takes place so they require proper condition for forming reaction and reagents which are used in immunoassay that provides such condition for accurate results. Due to high usage in any drug discovery as well as disease detection, reagents & kits are dominating as well as growing.
- On the basis of platform, the Middle East & Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into chemiluminescence immunoassays, fluorescence immunoassays, enzyme immunoassay, radioimmunoassays and others. In 2021, enzyme immunoassay segment is dominating the market because of its advantages such as ease in performing test, accurate result and many others. However, chemiluminescence immunoassays segment is growing because it provides better result as well as high performance in diagnosis of diseases. Due to its ease in operation and accurate result, chemiluminescence immunoassays may grow in future. Along with this, the product has low cost due to which, it is becoming preference of many biotechnology and pharma industries.
- On the basis of technique, the Middle East & Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays, rapid tests, enzyme-linked immunospot, western blotting, immuno-PCR and other techniques. In 2021, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays segment is dominating because it is highly sensitive, simple to perform, offer accurate result for any disease detection or in any drug development. It is the traditional immunoassay which is being performed in companies during any drug discovery. However, enzyme-linked immunospot is growing since it provides rapid analysis of a large number of samples, due to high quantity of sample to be analysed in one procedure which will provide wide application and hence it may grow in future.
- On the basis of specimen type, the Middle East & Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into saliva, urine, blood and others. In 2021, blood segment is dominating the market because antigen can be easily detected from the blood. Even for the drug or vaccine discovery, researchers inject antigenic agent in animals and further take out the blood for performing the blood development.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East & Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology and endocrinology, bone & mineral disorders, cardiology, hematology & blood screening, autoimmune disorders, toxicology, neonatal screening and other applications. In 2021, oncology and endocrinology segment is dominating because of high incidence rate worldwide which can be detected easily with the use of immunoassays. Along with the detection, various pharma companies are involved in developing drugs for the treatment of diseases. These diseases can be developed by using immunoassays. However, cardiology segment may grow due to increase in cases of cardio related disease among people where detection is must before treatment.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East & Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, blood banks, research & academic laboratories and others. In 2021, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is dominating the market because of high usage of immunoassays for the drug development. Pharmaceutical analysis such as disease diagnosis, therapeutic drug monitoring, bioequivalence studies in drug discovery among others are carried out in these industries. Along with this, increasing number of biotechnology and pharma companies in market leading the high adaptation of immunoassay which is accelerating the growth of the market.
Immunoassay reagents & devices Market Country Level Analysis
The Immunoassay reagents & devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, form, packaging, nature, variety, technology, distribution channel, end user and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Immunoassay reagents & devices market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, UAE, Israel and rest of Middle East & Africa.
Product segment in Saudi Arabia region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increase in the use of Immunoassay reagents & devices due to Covid-19 situation. The product segment in South Africa is dominating the Middle East & Africa market due to rising incidence of chronic and infectious diseases. Egypt is leading the growth of the Middle East & Africa market for variety segment is dominating in this country due to wide application of immunoassay.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Investments by the key players in Immunoassay reagents & devices s is Boosting the Market Growth of Immunoassay reagents & devices market.
The Immunoassay reagents & devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Immunoassay reagents & devices Market Share Analysis
Immunoassay reagents & devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Immunoassay reagents & devices market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Immunoassay reagents & devicess are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (a subsidiary of Danaher), Sysmex Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., BD, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., DiaSorin S.p.A, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, QIAGEN, Quidel Corporation, BioCheck, Inc., Bio-Techne, PerkinElmer Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Luminex Corporation, MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS, LLC and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract, agreement and launches are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Immunoassay reagents & devices market.
- In May 2021, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics launched the first quantitative COVID-19 IgG spike antibody test along with Nucleocapsid antibody test to help differentiate the cause of antibody response. This product helped to increase the customer base as Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is the only company which offers laboratories in the U.S. a quantitative test in combination with nucleocapsid test.
- In January 2021, DiaSorin S.p.A launched LIAISON SARS-CoV-2 TrimericS IgG test which is used for determining the amount of IgG antibodies present in the body against SARS-CoV-2 in order to determine the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines. This new product helped the company to play an important role in the long-term fight against COVID-19.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the Immunoassay reagents & devices market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.