Middle East and Africa Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market By Product (Reagents & Kits, Analyzers), Platform (Enzyme Immunoassay, Fluorescence Immunoassays, Chemiluminescence Immunoassays, Radioimmunoassays, Others), Technique (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays, Enzyme-Linked Immunospot, Rapid Tests, Western Blotting, Immuno-PCR, Other), Specimen Type (Blood, Urine, Saliva, Others), Application (Oncology and Endocrinology, Hematology & Blood Screening, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Bone & Mineral Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Toxicology, Neonatal Screening, Other Applications), End User (Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Research & Academic Laboratories, Blood Banks, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, UAE, Israel and Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Middle East and Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,037.53 million by 2027. Rising prevalence of diseases and growing application in drug monitoring tests is the factors for the market growth.
Immunoassay is found to be a specific testing method that measure presence of macromolecules as well as concentration of particle in sample. Increasing prevalence of disease in Middle East & Africa region is propelling the growth of the market as it helps in detection of a particular disease. Due to its ease in operation and accurate result for the diagnosis of diseases, it has been observed that its application has increased in different field such as medical, agricultural and environment. Growing application of immunoassay in drug discovery and disease detection is main factor in enhancing the market growth with substantial CAGR.
This immunoassay reagent and devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa immunoassay reagents and device market is segmented of the basis of by product, platform, technique, specimen type, application, end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the global immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into reagents & kits and analyzers. In 2020, reagents & kits segment is dominating due to its higher usage in drug development as well as in disease detection. Increased diseases require proper diagnosis for further treatment and hence companies are developing number of kits and reagents and providing in market for further use. For instance, according to WHO, cancer incidence in Middle East is expected to get double by 2030. Increase in disease will require these devices for the detection as well as drug discovery purposes hence it will help the company to gain high market value.
- On the basis of platform, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into chemiluminescence immunoassays, fluorescence immunoassays, enzyme immunoassays, radioimmunoassays, and others. In 2020, enzyme immunoassay segment is dominating the market due to its multiple advantages such as highly sensitive and provides accurate result from the given sample.. However, chemiluminescence immunoassays are growing due to its benefits in performing assays to get accurate result.
- On the basis of technique, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays, rapid tests, enzyme-linked immunospot, western blotting, immuno-PCR, and other techniques. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays segment is dominating because it is highly sensitive, simple to perform, offer accurate result for any disease detection or in any drug development. It is one of the accurate technique that provides better diagnosis in dieases.
- On the basis of specimen type, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into saliva, urine, blood, and others. Blood segment is dominating the market as blood shows better antigen-antibody reaction and helps in detecting analytes in sample.
- On the basis of application, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology and endocrinology, bone & mineral disorders, cardiology, hematology & blood screening, autoimmune disorders, toxicology, neonatal screening, and other applications. Oncology and endocrinology segment is dominating because of high incidence rate worldwide which can be detected easily with the use of immunoassays. Along with the detection, various pharma companies are involved in developing drugs for the treatment of diseases. These diseases can be developed by using immunoassays. For instance, in May 2019, according to World Health Organisation (WHO), it has been estimated that 4,500 new cases of cancer each year with breast, colorectal and lung cancers has figured out in UAE alone. However, cardiology segment may grow due to increase in cases of cardio related disease among people where detection is must before treatment.
- On the basis of end user, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, blood banks, research & academic laboratories, and others. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment is dominating the market as number of biotechnology and pharma companies are increasing where development of new drugs are require which can be helpful for the treatment. In the development of drug discovery immunoassays has its vital role hence leading the high adaptation of immunoassay which is accelerating the growth of the market.
Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Country Level Analysis
Immunoassay reagents and devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by product, platform, technique, specimen type, application, end user.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa market report are Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, UAE, Israel and rest of Middle East & Africa.
In Middle East and Africa, Saudi Arabia country is dominating the market as healthcare section is top priority of Saudi Arabia. It has been also observed that healthcare sector in Saudi Arabia is expected with healthy CAGR by 2020. Increase in healthcare expenditure in this country helps the market hold good share in immunoassay reagents and devices market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Middle East and Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical and pharmaceutical industry with immunoassay reagent and devices product sales, therapy devices sales, impact of technological development in devices and dressings and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the immunoassay reagents and devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa immunoassay reagents and devices device market details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to Middle East and Africa immunoassay reagents and devices Market.
The major players covered in the report are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Beckman Coulter, Inc (a subsidiary of Danaher), Sysmex Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, BD, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., DiaSorin S.p.A., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (a subsidiary of Carlyle Investment Management L.L.C), QIAGEN, Quidel Corporation, BioCheck, Inc., Bio-Techne, PerkinElmer Inc, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Luminex Corporation, MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS, LLC and others. Immunoassay reagents and devices market share data is available for Middle East and Africa. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Middle East and Africa immunoassay reagents and devices market
- In July 2018, Sysmex Corporation America entered in partnership with advanced instruments to offer automated cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) cell counting system across the Americas. The product utilizes automated GloCyte cell counter system. The launch will enhance the product portfolio for high accuracy and reliability. With this partnership Sysmex Corporation America has increased its portfolio with Advanced Instruments’ automated “GloCyte” cell counter system.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for immunoassay reagent and devices market products for the welfare of the patients.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.