Middle East and Africa Inorganic Scintillators Market, By Scintillation Material (Sodium Iodide (NAI), Cesium Iodide (CSI), Lutetium Oxyorthosilicate (LSO) and Lutetium–Yttrium Oxyorthosilicate (LYSO), Bismuth Germanate (BGO), Barium Fluoride, Lead Tungstate (PBWO4), Cadmium Tungstate (CDWO4), Cerium Bromide (CEBR3), Lanthanum Bromide (LABR3), Gadolinium Orthosilicate (GSO), Yttrium Aluminum Garnet YAG (CE), Gadolinium Oxysulfide (GOS) and Other Scintillation Materials.), Type (Alkali Halides, Oxide Compounds, and Rare Earth Metals), Application (Medical Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Radioprotection, Oil Exploration, Process Industry, Life Sciences, and Others), End User (Healthcare, Homeland Security and Defense, Nuclear Power Plants, Industrial Applications and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt, Rest of the Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Middle East and Africa inorganic scintillators market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 10.29 million by 2028. Rising disposable incomes and advantages of effervescent products are the major drivers that propelled the market's demand in the forecast period.
Inorganic scintillators comprise features such as the growth of R & D in the healthcare industry will impact the launching of a new product by the manufactures into the market, which enhances its demand, and rising demand for early diagnosis and treatment leads to the market growth. Various research studies are currently taking place, which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers. To develop new and innovative inorganic scintillator products that are expected to provide various other opportunities in the market. However, limitations associated with the radiation and harmful side effects are expected to restrain market growth in the forecast period. The risk of occupational hazards while handling inorganic chemicals is a major challenge for the market.
The inorganic scintillators market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The inorganic scintillators market is segmented based on scintillation material, type, application, and end user.
- On the basis of scintillation material, the Middle East and Africa inorganic scintillators market is segmented into sodium iodide (NAI), cesium iodide (CSI), lutetium oxyorthosilicate (LSO) and lutetium–yttrium oxyorthosilicate (LYSO), bismuth germinate (BGO), barium fluoride, lead tungstate (PBWO4), cadmium tungstate (CDWO4), cerium bromide (CEBR3), lanthanum bromide (LABR3), gadolinium orthosilicate (GSO), yttrium aluminum garnet YAG (CE), gadolinium oxysulfide (GOS) and other scintillation materials. In 2021, the sodium iodide segment is expected to dominate the market as it has various advantageous uses in the diagnosis equipment and gives better results.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa inorganic scintillators market is segmented into alkali halides, oxide compounds, and rare earth metals. In 2021, the alkali halides segment is expected to dominate the market because it has the purest activity property and detects neutrons easily.
- On the basis of applications, the Middle East and Africa inorganic scintillators market is segmented into medical imaging, nuclear medicine, radioprotection, oil exploration, process industry, life sciences, and others. In 2021, the medical imaging segment is expected to dominate the market because of the lesser side effects and better accuracy rate.
- On the basis of end-users, the Middle East and Africa inorganic scintillators market is segmented into healthcare, homeland security and defines nuclear power plants, industrial applications, and others. In 2021, the healthcare segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing demand for inorganic scintillators in healthcare equipment.
Inorganic Scintillators Market Country Level Analysis
The inorganic scintillators market is analyzed, and market size information is provided based on scintillation material, type, application, and end user.
The countries covered in the inorganic scintillators market report are Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt, and the Rest of the Middle East and Africa.
The Middle East and Africa region are expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period because of the increasing number of inorganic scintillators manufacturers. South Africa is leading the growth of the Middle East and Africa inorganic scintillators market. The Sodium Iodide (NaI) segment dominates in this country due to its better absorbing power and neutron detecting property.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of the Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for Inorganic scintillators and an Increase in Geriatric Population with Chronic Diseases are boosting the Market Growth of Inorganic Scintillators
- Inorganic scintillators market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the industry with drugs sales, the impact of advancement in the technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Inorganic Scintillators Market Share Analysis
Inorganic scintillators market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company’s focus on the inorganic scintillators market.
- The major companies which are dealing in the Middle East and Africa inorganic scintillators market are Saint-Gobain, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K, Hitachi Ltd., Detec, Alpha Spectra, Inc., X-Z LAB, INC., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Alkor Technologies, BERKELEY NUCLEONICS CORPORATION, Merck KGaA, Radanite (Beijing) Trading and Technology Co., ltd, among others.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which also accelerates the inorganic scintillators market.
- In January 2020, Hitachi, Ltd. announced that Hitachi Elevator (China) Co., Ltd. (Hitachi Elevator (China)) had completed its construction of the H1 TOWER for its research, development, and manufacturing facility in Guangzhou, China. This has increased the production capacity in China
- In August 2020, Alkor Technologies announced that they had completed the optical projects for international giants Samsung, General Electric, Carl Zeiss, ThorLabs, ABB, Fluke, SINTEF, SAAB, McLaren, MIT and Yale University, and many more. This has increased and strengthened their distribution channel
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company market in the inorganic scintillators market, which also benefits the organization to improve their offering to the market.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Inorganic Scintillators Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.