Middle East and Africa Laboratory Filtration Market By Technology (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Vacuum Filtration, Nano Filtration, Reverse Osmosis), Products (Filtration Media, Filtration Assembly, Filtration Accessories), Utility (Disposable, Reusable), End User (Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food and Beverage Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostic Centers), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Rest of Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Laboratory filtration is one of the commonly used separation process for removing solid particles from a liquid or a gas by depositing them on a filter medium. Laboratory filtration devices are used in various research and development laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, food industries and many more.
In laboratory filtration, different types of technology are used for filtration like microfiltration, ultrafiltration, vacuum filtration, nano filtration and reverse osmosis.
In microfiltration which includes different type of membrane filters to remove the process containments from air or liquid by passage of microporous membrane. The ultrafiltration technique is used for industrial, pilot and laboratory small scale. The filtration technique is liable for separation of proteins, nucleic acids and carbohydrates and other scale containments without use of high temperature at small and larger scale. The filtration process can be used for various steps involved in the bio technology and other food and chemical industries such as cell harvesting, harvest concentration, depyrogenation of injectable drugs, enzyme purification and final drugs concentrations.
Middle East & Africa laboratory filtration market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Laboratory Filtration Market
Middle East & Africa laboratory filtration market is segmented into four notable segments which are technology, products, utility and end user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, vacuum filtration and nano filtration
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into filtration media, filtration assembly and filtration accessories
- On the basis of utility, the market is segmented into reusable and disposable
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into academic and research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, diagnostic centers, contract research organizations and food and beverage companies
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Laboratory Filtration Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are ALFA LAVAL, AD INSTRUMENTS, Sartorius AG, GVS S.p.A, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, GENERAL ELECTRIC, 3M, MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG, MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS, INC., DrM, Dr. Mueller AG, Danaher, Cantel Medical, Repligen Corporation , Advanced Microdevices Pvt. Ltd. and among others.
- In October, 2016 The GE Electric entered into an agreement with Tata trusts to train various graduates on technical areas of healthcare. The collaboration was focused on bridging the skills gap in operating staff and to promote affordable health care to millions of lives.
- In May 2019, Sartorius Stedim Biotech launches new ambr 15 cell culture micro bioreactor system; this product improved design of clone selection as well as media and feed optimization in fed-batch and perfusion mimic conditions. This new system supports Cell & Gene therapy applications, including HEK293 for viral vector production, T-cells, iPSCs and other immune-derived cell lines.
- In February, 2019 3M was awarded as the most innovative companies on smog reducing roofing granules which is a sustainable product that harnesses the power of the sun to turn roofing shingles into a pollution-fighting surface.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Laboratory Filtration Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.