Middle East and Africa Long Read Sequencing Market, By Technology (Single- Molecule Real- Time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing, Synthetic Long Read Sequencing and Others), Product (Instruments, Consumables and Services), Application (Whole Genome Sequencing, Epigenetics, RNA Sequencing, Complex Population, Targeted Sequencing and Others), Workflow (Pre-Sequencing, Sequencing and Data Analysis), End-user (Academic & Research Institutes, Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Pharma & Biotech Entities and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Middle East and Africa long read sequencing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 19.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 76.80 million by 2027 from USD 19.58 million in 2019. Rising prevalence of genetic disorders and increased R&D expenditure in Middle East and Africa are some of the factors which are aiding to the growth of the market.
Long read sequencing generates the reads or DNA or RNA fragments which are longer in size. Basically long read sequencing comprises of two main techniques such as single molecule real time (SMRT) sequencing and nanopore sequencing. Long read sequencing has major applications in area of metagenomics, epigenetics and transcriptomics. This is the most advanced technique in all sequencing techniques which revolutionized the genomics. High cost of the long read sequencing and technological challenges of process are expected to restrain long read sequencing market growth.
Long Read Sequencing Market has increased with increasing need of targeted sequencing and whole genome sequencing which further includes human whole genome and microbial whole genome.
- In June 2018, Pacific Biosciences of California Inc., announced the launch of its microbial multiplexing kit that makes the obtaining of microbial genomes highly accurate and faster along with more affordability. The increased throughput of the PacBio Sequel System makes multiple microbes to be sequenced on a single SMRT Cell in a single day thereby highly increased its throughput and aids in cost reduction per genome assembly. This enhances the credibility of Pacific Biosciences of California Inc. in market and enhanced revenue in future.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative long read sequencing and expected to provide various other opportunities in the long read sequencing market.
However high cost of the long read sequencing procedure and technological challenges of process are expected to restraint the market growth.
The long read sequencing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa long read sequencing market is segmented on the basis of technology, product, application, workflow, end-user and distribution channel and country. The growth among segments helps you analyses niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into single- molecule real- time sequencing, nanopore sequencing, synthetic long read sequencing and others. In 2020, single- molecule real- time sequencing is dominating the market because it helps to achieve high accuracy due to longer text lengths. In addition, SMRT does not require amplification during sample preparation. Thus, it has been adopted by researchers to expand repeat genomic regions and integrate genomes.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into instruments, consumables and services. Instruments are further segmented into standalone and portable. Consumables are further segmented into kits, probes and others. Kits are further segmented into ligation sequencing kit, rapid / field sequencing kit, PCR sequencing kit, rapid PCR sequencing kit, 16s barcoding kit, direct RNA sequencing kit, direct cDNA sequencing kit and others. Services are further segmented into library preparation, sequencing, analysis and others. In 2020, consumables holds the largest portion of the market in order to perform genome sequencing, end users have to regularly collect intervals as they are used to run multiple sequences. For instance, a single SMRT is used according to cell sequencing reactions. The service department is expected to display the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into whole genome sequencing, epigenetics, RNA sequencing, complex population, targeted sequencing and others. Whole genome sequencing is further segmented into human whole genome, microbial whole genome and others. Targeted sequencing is further segmented into microbiology and infectious disease, human biomedical research, HLA sequencing and others. In 2020, whole genome sequencing is dominating the market due to the SMRT reads can detect structural variants in the human genome that were previously missed by short-read technologies.
- On the basis of work flow, the market is segmented into pre-sequencing, sequencing and data analysis. In 2020, sequencing is dominating the market due to the presence of many biotechnology institutes that explore molecular biology and genome sequencing methods. Accordingly, the increasing use of sequential analysis methods by research, academic workshops and on-site bioinformatics courses offered by universities is expected to encourage academic research departments.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into academic & research institutes, clinical laboratories, hospitals, pharma & biotech entities and others. In 2020, academic & research institutes dominates the market due to the presence of numerous biotechnology institutes that explore molecular biology and genome sequencing methods. Accordingly, the increasing use of sequence analysis methods in research, academic workshops and on-site bioinformatics courses offered by universities is expected to encourage academic research departments.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender is dominating the market as most of the service providers buy the devices from manufacturers, and it is noticed that revenue from direct sales is higher, so it is influential as well as growing in the market.
Long Read Sequencing Market Country Level Analysis
The Middle East and Africa devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided by country, technology, product, application, workflow, end-user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in long read sequencing market report are South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
- In the Middle East and Africa market, Saudi Arabia is dominating the Middle East and Africa long read sequencing market as it holds the largest market share by 2020. The Middle East and Africa long read sequencing market is also booming due to the increasing number of companies, R&D capabilities and the increasing application of next generation sequencing in their research and disease diagnosis.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Product Expansion and Acquisitions in Long Read Sequencing is creating new opportunities for these organizations in Middle East and Africa Long Read Sequencing Market
Middle East and Africa long read sequencing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa growth in aesthetic industry with long read sequencing sales, impact of advancement in the long read sequencing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the long read sequencing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Long Read Sequencing Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa long read sequencing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to long read sequencing market.
The major players covered in the report are Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Lexogen GmbH, Promega Corporation, QIAGEN and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and developments are also initiated by the companies across Middle East and Africa region which are also accelerating the Middle East and Africa long read sequencing market.
- In February 2020, Promega Corporation has launched the Wizard HMW DNA Extraction Kit for the scientists working with large genomic DNA fragments. Through this kit, researchers are able to get DNA fragments that will offer better performance in long read sequencing applications in a 90-minute protocol. Thus, making the company’s product portfolio better, attractive and advanced.
- In March 2017, Lexogen GmbH has launched the quantitative RNA-Seq service for profiling of gene expression. This offers very cost effective platform for cost-efficient and accurate gene expression profiling with the help of next generation sequencing. This strengthened the product portfolio of the company.
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the long read sequencing market also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for long read sequencing.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Long Read Sequencing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.