Middle East and Africa Medical Clothing Market By Product (Professional Apparel, Patient Apparel, Specialty Apparel, First Aid Clothing, Wraps & Towels and Others), Usage (Reusable and Disposable), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Centres, Home Care Settings, Research & Clinical Laboratories and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Third Party Distributor and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights : Middle East and Africa Medical Clothing Market
Medical clothing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 266.06 million by 2027 from USD 177.91 million in 2019.
Rising prevalence of infectious diseases and growing number of surgeries are the major drivers which propelled the growth of the medical clothing market in the forecast period.
The medical clothing market is growing tremendously across the globe due to the rising incidence of infections and additionally pandemic outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across globe. The different categories of the medical clothing include professional apparel, patient apparel, specialty apparel, first aid clothing, wraps & towels and others. The presence of wide range of medical clothing products is satisfying the need of the surgeons, medical staff, nurses and other healthcare workers involved in patient care. The increased technological advancement leads to the increased product launch by key market players of the medical clothing market. However poor comfort ability and allergic reaction associated with latex gloves may hamper the future growth of medical clothing market.
Medical clothing demand has increased as compared to the previous year due to pandemic outbreak of coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) along with the increasing need for better medical clothing products and rising government initiatives. Further, poor comfort ability may hamper the demand of medical clothing and expected to slow down the growth of the medical clothing market in the forecasted period.
The medical clothing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Medical Clothing Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa medical clothing market is categorized into four notable segments which are based on product, usage, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product, the medical clothing market is segmented into professional apparel, patient apparel, specialty apparel, first aid clothing, wraps & towels and others. In 2020, professional apparel segment is dominating the market due to the rising incidence of hospital-acquired infections.
- On the basis of usage segment, the medical clothing market is segmented into reusable and disposable. In 2020, Reusable segments are expected to dominate the medical device market because of the large number of uses for various medical devices such as face masks, scrubs, research coats, headgear, and shoe covers. Health care professionals are increasingly using disposable medical clothing in addition to clothing that can be recycled.
- On the basis of end user, the medical clothing market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory centres, home care settings, research & clinical laboratories and others. In 2020, the hospitals segment is dominating the market because medical uniforms are widely used in hospitals, such as hospital wear, hospital uniforms, hospital uniforms, operating theatre attire and hospital surgical attire as well as there is a huge demand for healthcare professionals as well as patients.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the medical clothing market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, third party distributor and others. In 2020, direct tender segment is dominating the market because direct tender distribution channels are mainly used by big channel hospitals, major manufacturers and large distributors are directly involved in the tender process.
Medical Clothing Market Country Level Analysis
The medical clothing market is analysed and market size information is provided by product, usage, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the medical clothing market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is expected to grow with the substantial growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 in Middle East and Africa countries the major market players focus on increasing the cases of chronic diseases and increasing investment by the market players.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Medical Clothing Market
Medical clothing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with medical clothing sales, impact of advancement in the medical clothing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the medical clothing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Medical Clothing Market Share Analysis
Medical clothing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to medical clothing market.
The major players covered in the report are Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Henry Schein, Inc., 3M, Cardinal Health, Ansell Ltd, BBN Medical Equipment, Narang Medical Limited, Superior Group Of Companies, Semperit Ag Holding, Carhartt, Inc., Barco Uniforms, Landau Uniforms, Healing Hands, Cherokee Uniforms, Prestige Medical, Owens & Minor, Inc., Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel, LynkTrac Technologies LLC, Medline Industries, Inc., ABG Uniforms among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the medical clothing market.
- In June 2020, Aramark announced the launch of EverSafe OS, a workplace safety digital product that offers a suite of simple, streamlined tools and resources for businesses and organizations, to empower employees and customers with confidence in their safety. Whereas this launch anticipated to escalate the company revenue in pandemic outbreak of COVID-19.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the medical clothing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Medical Clothing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.