Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market, By Type (External Large Robots, Geriatric Robot, Assistive Robots, Miniature in Vivo Robots), Product (Surgical Robots, Rehabilitation Robots, Hospital and Pharmacy Robots, Bio Robotics, Non-invasive Radio Surgery Robots, Telepresence Robots, Medical Transportation Robots, Sanitation and Disinfectant Robots), Modality (Compact, Portable), Components (Actuators, Sensors, Robot Controller, Patient Cart, Surgeon Console, Vision Cart, Dispensing System and Additional Products), Application (Research, Clinic, Pharmacy, and Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Research Institutes, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Laboratories, Rehabilitation Centers, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Third Party Distributors, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market
Middle East and Africa medical robots market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market is growing with a CAGR of 13.5% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 1,144.64 million by 2029 from USD 451.26 million in 2021. Rising healthcare expenditure and escalation in innovation and technologies are major drivers which are expected to the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Artificial intelligence, miniaturization, and computer power are contributing to the rise in the design and use of robots in medicine. Medical robots had their start about 34 years ago when an industrial robot and computed tomography navigation were used to insert a probe into the brain to obtain a biopsy specimen
The drivers responsible for the growth of the medical robots market are the increase in the geriatric population, technological advancements of medical robots, an increase in the use of robot-assisted rehabilitation therapy, and an increase in funding for medical robots research. However, the factors that are expected to restrain the market are the high cost of robotic support devices and the limitations of the assisted robotic system.
- On the other hand, many strategic product launches and acquisitions by major companies in the medical robots market have opened up an opportunity for companies worldwide. These strategies are allowing the companies to strengthen their footprints in the market. The increasing regulatory frameworks may create challenges for the medical robots market. There are recent developments related to the medical robots market.
The Middle East and Africa medical robots market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented on the basis of type, product, modality, components, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented into external large robots, geriatric robot, assistive robots, and miniature in vivo robots. In 2022, the external large robots segment is expected to dominate the medical robots market owing to the growing demand for the technological advancements in hospital industry as well as increasing hospital investment.
- On the basis of product, the Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented into surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, hospital and pharmacy robots, bio robotics, non-invasive radio surgery robots, telepresence robots, medical transportation robots, sanitation and disinfectant robots. In 2022, the surgical robots segment is expected to dominate the medical robots market as with the advancements in the technologies in the robotic system.
- On the basis of modality, the Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented into compact and portable. In 2022, the portable segment is expected to dominate the medical robots market due as it reduces total cost of ownership and optimize system utilization and also the ability to autonomously move around.
- On the basis of components, the Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented into actuators, sensors, robot controller, patient cart, surgeon console, vision cart, dispensing system and additional products. In 2022, actuators component segment is expected to dominate the medical robots market due to increasing technological advancements in the robotic system
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented into research, clinic, pharmacy and others. In 2022, the research segment is expected to dominate the medical robots market as with growing funding in research and increasing technological advancements.
- On the basis of end user type, the Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, research institutes, ambulatory surgical centers, laboratories, rehabilitation centers and others. In 2022, the research institutes segment is expected to dominate the medical robots market with the introduction of novel features in the robotic system.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa medical robots market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, third party distributors, others. In 2022, the direct tender is expected to dominate the medical robots market due to owing to fast delivery and multiple options of product choice.
Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa medical robots market is analyzed and market size information is provided based on type, product, modality, components, application, end user and distribution channel.
Countries covered in the Middle East and Africa medical robots market report are Middle East and Africa. These regions are further segmented into major countries such as the Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market due to growing awareness about medical robots in the region
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in the Geriatric Population, Recent Advancements in The Robot Manufacturing System Technology, The Increase in The Use of These Robotic Applications in The Rehabilitation Centres in The Middle East and Africa Are Creating New Opportunities for Players in The Middle East And Africa Medical Robots Market
Middle East and Africa medical robots market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with the Middle East and Africa medical robots market sales, impact of advancement in the Middle East and Africa medical robots market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa medical robots market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa medical robots market.
Major players covered in the report are CMR Surgical Ltd., Stereotaxis, Inc., Capsa Healthcare, ReWalk Robotics,Renishaw plc, Hocoma, Inc., PARO Robots U.S., Inc., Yukai Engineering Inc., Stryker, Accuray Incorporated, Corindus (a siemens healthineers company), Kuka AG, InTouch Health Inc. (subsidiary of Teladoc Health, Inc.) among others domestic and Middle East and Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are further accelerating the Middle East and Africa medical robots market.
- In November 2021, Renishaw announced that an agreement was completed between them and Verisurf Software Inc., in North America. This helps company in expanding advancement of the technology and plan to support other REVO sensors.
- In February 2020, Medtronic (U.S) acquired Digital Surgery, a pioneer in surgical artificial intelligence, data, and analytics. This has resulted in the expansion of Medtronic's robot-assisted surgical platform and portfolio.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Medical Robots Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.