Middle East and Africa Metal Foam Market, By Type (Closed Cell Metal Foams, Open Cell Metal Foams and Stochastic Metal Foams), Material (Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Titanium, Fecral, NICR and Others), Production Technology (Gas Injection, Solid-Gas Eutectic Solidification, Blowing Agents, Powder Compact, Ingots Containing Blowing Agent, Space Holder and Others), Metal Form (Melt and Powder), Application (Energy Absorption, Energy Management, Thermal Management, Exhaust System, Low-Pressure Exhaust Gas Recirculation For Gasoline Engines (LP EGR), Compact Exhaust Heat Recovery System (EHRS) and Others), End-User (Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Energy, Consumer Goods and Others), Country (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Metal foam market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 3.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 13,590.70 thousand by 2027.
Increasing manufacturing industries in the region and need for light weighted materials is driving the market growth in the region for metal foams.
This Metal Foam Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa metal foam market is segmented of the categorized into type, material, production technology, metal form, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into closed cell metal foam, open cell metal foam, and stochastic metal foam. In Middle East and Africa the increasing demand of open cell metal foam in marine due to high import export of consumable goods is driving the requirement of open cell metal foam
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into aluminum, copper, zinc, titanium, fecral, NICR and others. In Middle East & Africa, the usage of energy industry is increasing which boosts the demand of aluminum metal foam in the region
- On the basis of production technology, the market is segmented into blowing agents, gas injection, solid-gas eutectic solidification, powder compact, ingots containing blowing agent, space holder, others. In Middle East and Africa, aluminum foam are majorly consumed for making marine outer bodies which gives the marine a light weight body and helps to be water resistant.
- On the basis of metal form, the market is segmented into melt, and powder. In Middle East and Africa, the increasing demands in the construction sector for melt foam surges the product in the region.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into energy absorption, energy management, thermal management, exhaust system, low-pressure exhaust gas recirculation for gasoline engines (LP EGR), compact exhaust heat recovery system (EHRS), and others. In Middle East & Africa, the increasing demand for energy absorption in marine industry has boosted the requirement of energy absorption.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into automotive, aerospace, marine, energy, consumer goods, others. In Middle East & Africa, the usage of open cell metal foams is increasing which boosts the demand of automotive in the region.
Metal Foam Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, production technology, metal form, application and end-user.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa metal foam market report are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, and South Africa. In Middle East and Africa region, U.A.E. is dominating because of the increasing construction activities in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Metal Foam Industry
Middle East and Africa metal foam market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for metal foam market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the metal foam market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Metal foam Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa metal foam market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa metal foam market.
The major players covered in the report are BASF SE and other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Metal Foam Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.