Middle East and Africa Microplate Reader Market By Well System (96 Wells, 384 Wells, 1536 Wells, Others), Product Type (Multi-Mode Microplate Readers, Automated ELISA Systems, Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Systems, Single-Mode Microplate Readers), Application (Protein and Nucleic Acid Detection, Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Others), End User (Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospital, Research and Academic Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail Sales), Country (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Microplate reader is an instrument which is used in the research institutes, labs, laboratories, clinics, hospitals for the analysis of various segments by measuring emitted light. There are various kinds of microplate readers such as single-mode microplate readers, multi-mode microplate readers, automated ELISA systems and automated nuclei acid purification system. Microplate readers emit light at a particular wavelength and measure the light that is absorbed by the objects. Multiwall plates allow microplate readers to perform many experiments at once. Microplate readers are used effectively for the analysis of the physical, biological and chemical data of the patients to evaluate and diagnose accordingly.
Middle East and Africa microplate reader market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Microplate Reader Market
Middle East and Africa microplate reader market is categorized into five notable segments which are well system, product type, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of well type, the market is segmented into 96 wells, 384 wells, 1536 wells and others.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into multi-mode microplate readers, automated ELISA systems, automated nucleic acid purification systems and single-mode microplate readers.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into protein and nucleic acid detection, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, diagnostic laboratories, hospital, research and academic institutes and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail sales.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Microplate Reader Market
Some of the major players operating in Middle East and Africa microplate reader market are Molecular Devices, LLC, BioTek Instruments, Inc., Tecan Trading AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc, Promega Corporation, Awareness Technology, Inc, Biochrom, BMG LABTECH GmbH, BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG, Dynex Technologies, High Technology, Inc, Hercuvan Lab Systems, Hudson Robotics, Lonza, Rayto Life and Analytical Sciences Co.,Ltd. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. among others.
- In November 2018, Dynex Technologies received the CFDA Approval for the supply of Agility Automated Processing System to China. The approval is helpful to offer immunoassay testing in China. This enables the demand to meet the diagnostic needs for the growing population with the innovative and emerging products.
- In July 2016, Molecular Devices, LLC Multi- Mode SpectraMax M5e launched to the International Space Station which helped in providing the researchers the opportunity to conduct microplate readers experiment in microgravity to operate efficiently in space station and to maintain the ease-of–use which is required by NanoRacks to maintain flexibility in the laboratories. This will enhance the product portfolio of the company in the market.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Microplate Reader Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Distributors, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.