Middle East and Africa Mycotoxin Testing Market, By Type (Aflatoxins, Ochratoxins, Fusarium Toxins, Deoxynivalenol, Patulin, Penicillium Toxins, Cyclopiazonic Acid, Ergot Alkaloids, Citrinin, Sterigmatocystin, Alternaria, T-2 Toxin, Zearalenone, Others), Product Type (Devices, Reagents & Kits, Services), Technology (Chromatography Based, Immunoassay-Based, Lateral Flow Assay Based, Spectroscopy Based, Others), Sample (Food, Feed, Pharmaceuticals), End User (Research Lab, Research Institutes, Food Testing Industries, Feed Testing Industries, Other), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Mycotoxin testing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 28,211.55 thousand in 2027. The growing cases of food spoilage across South Africa and strict government regulations established to test the packaged food have led the utilization of mycotoxin tests in the mycotoxin testing market.
Mycotoxins are the metabolites of fungi and leads to the spoilage of food and causes harmful effect if the product is being consumed. Various analytical procedures are used to identify the toxicity of fungi such as chromatography techniques HPLC, LC chromatography and immunological tests. The major cause of the mycotoxins is poor production process of food products, climate issues, humidity among others. According to International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), aflatoxins are the most dangerous and food causing mycotoxin which has been studied in research purposes with the carcinogenic issues in human.
The consumer awareness regarding presence of mycotoxins is necessary and it is well known driving factor for the mycotoxin testing market. The lack of food control infrastructure and instrumentation in emerging countries many hinder the mycotoxin testing market.
The digitalization in the testing and analysis provides opportunities to the mycotoxin testing market. The higher cost optimization for laboratories maintenance is considered as one of the challenge for the mycotoxin testing market.
The mycotoxin testing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the mycotoxin testing market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Mycotoxin testing market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, technology, sample and end user.The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the mycotoxin testing market is segmented into aflatoxins, ochratoxins, fusarium toxins, deoxynivalenol, patulin, penicillium toxins, cyclopiazonic acid, ergot alkaloids, citrinin, sterigmatocystin, alternaria, T-2 toxin, zearalenone, others. The fusarium toxins is further sub-segmented into trichothecenes, zearalenone, fumonisin and others. In 2020, alfatoxins segment comprised the highest market share owing to factors such as high prevalence in the agricultural products, which are used for human consumption such as corn, peanuts, groundnuts, cotton seeds, and tree nuts.
- On the basis of product type, the mycotoxin testing market is segmented into devices, reagents & kits, and services. In 2020, reagents & kits segment have comprised the highest market share due to the utilization of the kits and strips across all laboratory procedures and innovation with the rapid test kits have leading their growth across African region.
- On the basis of technology, the mycotoxin testing market is segmented into chromatography based, immunoassay-based, lateral flow assay based, spectroscopy based, and others. In 2020, chromatography based segment holds the largest market share as the services involved in the mycotoxin testing provides efficient testing with HPLC and LC chromatography and their accuracy with respect to the content detection in analytical procedures have led their dominance in mycotoxin testing.
- Based on sample, the mycotoxin testing market is segmented into food, feed, and pharmaceuticals. In 2020, the food segment has comprised the highest market share as mycotoxin majorly causes spoilage to food products especially maize and cereals.
- On the basis of end user, the mycotoxin testing market is segmented into research lab, research institutes, food testing industries, feed testing industries and other. In 2020, food testing industries segment has comprised the highest market share as testing services are majorly opt by food industry due to the strict government guidelines and framework before commercialization of the food products which have led their dominance in the mycotoxin testing market.
Mycotoxin Testing Market Country Level Analysis
The mycotoxin testing market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, product type, technology, sample and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the mycotoxin testing market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Middle East and Africa region is growing with the highest CAGR due to the establishment of the guidelines and rising concern towards food safety and regulations. South Africa have comprised the highest market share as the country has been observed the highest range of mycotoxin in their food and feed products and their engagement in the development of the techniques have made their strong presence in Middle East and Africa region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory actsand import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Technological Advancements for Rapid Testing and Detection is creating New Opportunities for Players in the Mycotoxin Testing Market
Mycotoxin testing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with mycotoxin testing sales, impact of advancement in the mycotoxin testing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the mycotoxin testing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Mycotoxin Testing Market Share Analysis
Mycotoxin testing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to mycotoxin testing market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa mycotoxin testing market report are Bureaus Veritas, Intertek Group plc, Eurofins Scientific, NEOGEN Corporation., EnviroLogix, TÜV SÜD, Mérieux NutriSciences Corporation, QIMA, SGS SA, SYNLAB International GmbH, AB Sciex Pte. Ltd., TLR International Laboratories, Deltamune and Romer Labs Division Holding GmbH among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the mycotoxin testing market.
- In November 2019, BUREAU VERITAS has been included in the “Financial Times” by diversity leaders among 700 companies. The FT Diversity Leaders promoted the company. The award recognition has enhanced the brand value of the company.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the mycotoxin testing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for mycotoxin testing.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Mycotoxin Testing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.