Middle East and Africa Neonatal Jaundice Management Market, By Management (Diagnosis, Treatment), Type (Primary Care, Secondary Care), Technology (Light-Emitting Diode Light Sources, Fluorescent, Halogen, Fiberoptic, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Users, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Third Party Distribution), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The neonatal jaundice management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 18.61 million by 2028. The rising number of neonatal jaundice patients and technological advancement for disease testing and treatment are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the neonatal jaundice management market in the forecast period.
The term jaundice is derived from the French word ‘jaune’ which means yellow. Neonatal jaundice is characterized by the appearance of yellowish color in skin as well as eyes (sclera and conjunctiva). It is one of the most common diseases in newborns that occur in the first week of after birth. It occurs mainly in 60% of term and 80% of preterm infant.
The increase in number of preterm births especially in Middle East and African region require extra treatment for jaundice and these babies have to stay in the hospital under the care of physician and should be monitored daily which may increase the neonatal jaundice management market growth. The less adoption of the neonatal jaundice management treatment and diagnosis especially in low-income countries may act as a restraint for the neonatal jaundice management market growth. The increasing healthcare expenditure can lead to advancement in technologies and increase in the treatment options which may act as an opportunity for the growth of the neonatal jaundice management market. The complications related with the neonatal jaundice are the challenging factor for the patient population as well as the researchers and physicians in the neonatal jaundice management market.
The neonatal jaundice management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the neonatal jaundice management market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The neonatal jaundice management market is segmented on the basis of the management, type, technology, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of management, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into treatment and diagnosis. In 2021, diagnosis segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because of rising prevalence of neonatal jaundice and neonatal jaundice diagnosis which is mandatory for every child.
- On the basis of type, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into primary care and secondary care. In 2021, primary care segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because primary care is the common and initial criteria for the neonatal infant care suffering from jaundice.
- On the basis of technology, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into fluorescent, halogen, fiberoptic, light-emitting diode light sources and others. In 2021, light-emitting diode light sources segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market as most of the healthcare facilities have LED based products and these products are highly effective.
- On the basis of end user, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, home users and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is dominating the neonatal jaundice management market because of presence of highly specialized professional and presence of well-equipped technology for the treatment of neonatal jaundice.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and third party distribution. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because phototherapy devices or equipment are costly which required multiple vendor analysis for the purchase of device.
Neonatal Jaundice Management Market Country Level Analysis
The neonatal jaundice management market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, management, type, technology, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa neonatal jaundice management market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Diagnosis segment in Middle East and Africa region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of rising prevalence of neonatal jaundice. South Africa is leading the growth of the Middle East and Africa market and diagnosis segment is dominating in this region due to government initiatives to create awareness among the pregnant females.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Technological Advancement and Effective Phototherapy Treatment are boosting the Neonatal Jaundice Management Market Growth
The neonatal jaundice management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in neonatal jaundice management industry with neonatal jaundice management drugs sales, impact of advancement in the neonatal jaundice management technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the neonatal jaundice management market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Neonatal jaundice management Market Share Analysis
The neonatal jaundice management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to neonatal jaundice management market.
The major companies which are dealing in the neonatal jaundice management are Atom Medical Corp., avihealthcare, Ibis Medical, Natus Medical Incorporated., DAVID, Signify Holding., Weyer GmbH, nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd, Aeroflow, Inc., Zhengzhou Dison Instrument And Meter Co., Ltd, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Neolight, Ardo, NeoMedLight, S S TECHNOMED(P)LTD, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Braun & Co. Limited, HERBERT WALDMANN GMBH & CO. KG, GINEVRI srl, Shvabe Zurich GmbH among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the neonatal jaundice management market.
- In July 2019, Atom Medical Corp. had announced that the company had absorbed and merged the subsidiary, ATOM Medical International, Inc. (AMI). The AMI will be now the division of Atom Medical Corp and the business will continued by this company. This helped the company to increase their market share and expand their business globally.
- In January 2020, nice Nanotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd. had announced for the expansion of their neonatal product range due to positive result from both domestic and international markets. The company had thought about the collaboration so as to expand the promotion of the products. This expansion helped the company to explore the market and expand their business in order to increase the market sale of the product globally.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the neonatal jaundice management market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for neonatal jaundice management.