Middle East and Africa Neuropathic Pain Market, By Type (Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Devices, External Peripheral Nerve Stimulation, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens) Devices), Product Type (Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable), Procedure (Invasive and Non-Invasive), Technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Respiratory Electrical Stimulation), Modality (Stationary and Portable), Mode of Purchase (Over-the-Counter Devices and Prescription-Based Devices), Pain Type (Peripheral Neuropathy, Entrapment Neuropathy, Phantom Limb Neuropathy, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Post Herpetic Neuralgia (PHN), Post Traumatic Neuropathy, Foot Pain, Coccydynia), Indication (Spinal Stenosis, Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributor and Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel And Rest Of Middle East And Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Neuropathic Pain Market
The neuropathic pain market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 9,124.84 million by 2028. As these devices are long lasting and efficient which is the major driver boosting the demand of the neuropathic pain market in the forecast period. Growing prevalence of chronic pain and neuropathic pain condition associated with many diseases will act as a driver for the growth of the neuropathic pain market.
Neuropathic pain is caused by a lesion or disease of the somatosensory system including peripheral fibres (Aβ, Aδ and C fibres) and central neurons and affects 7–10% of the general population. Multiple causes of neuropathic pain have been described and its incidence is likely to increase owing to the aging global population, increased incidence of diabetes mellitus and improved survival from cancer after chemotherapy.
Increasing R&D expenditure by various market players to create advanced products is expected to drive the growth of the neuropathic pain market. Limitation associated with the medical devices which limits the use of products is expected to act as restraint for the growth of the neuropathic pain market. High risk of neuropathic pain with ageing and rising older population in many countries will create an opportunity for the growth of the neuropathic pain market. Use of traditional therapies in emerging countries due to low health expenditure and disrupted supply chain is expected to act as a challenge for the growth of the neuropathic pain market.
The neuropathic pain market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Neuropathic Pain Market Scope and Market Size
The neuropathic pain market is segmented on the basis of the type, product type, procedure, technology, modality, mode of purchase, pain type, indication, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into spinal cord stimulation (SCS) devices, external peripheral nerve stimulation and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) devices. In 2021, spinal cord stimulation (SCS) devices segment dominate the neuropathic pain market due to the vast usage of these devices for various neuropathic pain indications and the wide range of the products available in the market.
- On the basis of product type, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into rechargeable and non-rechargeable. In 2021, the rechargeable segment is expected to show significant growth because rechargeable devices avoid the discharged battery's surgical replacement in traditional devices.
- On the basis of procedure, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into invasive and non-invasive. In 2021, the invasive segment is expected to dominate the market because these devices available in the market are generally operating by invasive procedures that generally provide better efficiency for neuropathic pain.
- On the basis of technology, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, transcranial magnetic stimulation and respiratory electrical stimulation. In 2021, the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation segment is expected to show significant growth because transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is a non-invasive, inexpensive, self-administered technique to relieve pain due to the growing technological advancement, these devices are increasing their market size.
- On the basis of modality, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into stationary and portable. In 2021, the stationary devices segment is expected to show significant growth rate due to rising incidences of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular, neurovascular disease and musculoskeletal diseases which generally include RF generators and other devices which are stationary in nature.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into over-the-counter devices and prescription-based devices. In 2021, the prescription-based devices segment is expected to dominate the market due to the wide range of products available as = prescription-based devices increase the market share of the segment.
- On the basis of pain type, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into peripheral neuropathy, entrapment neuropathy, phantom limb neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia, post herpetic neuralgia, (PHN) post traumatic neuropathy, foot pain and coccydynia. In 2021, the peripheral neuropathy segment is expected to show the significant growth due to the increasing prevalence of peripheral neuropathy across the globe.
- On the basis of indication, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into spinal stenosis, chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy and others. In 2021, the diabetic neuropathy segment is likely to dominate the market due to the changing lifestyle pattern resulting in rising cases of diabetic patients at an early age.
- On the basis of end user, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is growing due to trained professionals as the hospitals department has a well-trained staffs with a professional team for proper and better treatment of the patients.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into direct tender, third party distributor and others. In 2021, direct tender segment accelerates the revenue growth and provides tax benefits owing to which the direct tender segment is flourishing for the last few years.
Neuropathic Pain Market Country Level Analysis
The neuropathic pain market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, product type, procedure, technology, modality, mode of purchase, pain type, indication, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the neuropathic pain market report are, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is dominating the Middle East and Africa market owing to advancement in healthcare expenditure and funding.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Neuropathic Pain, is Boosting the Market Growth of Neuropathic Pain Market.
Neuropathic pain market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in neuropathic pain industry. Moreover, it provides detailed information regarding neuropathic pain sales, impact of regulatory scenarios, and trending parameters regarding neuropathic pain market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Neuropathic Pain Market Share Analysis
Neuropathic pain market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to neuropathic pain market.
The major companies providing Neuropathic pain in the neuropathic pain market are AVNS, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Omron Healthcare Inc., among others.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the neuropathic pain market.
- In December 2021, Boston Scientific Corporation announced that they have launched WaveWriter Alpha Spinal Cord Stimulator Systems. This product is used for chronic pain and can be used in the neuropathic pain. This launch will add up to the revenue of the company and will gain the market share in the forecasted period.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the neuropathic pain market which also provides the benefit for organisation in its growth pace.