Middle East and Africa Non-Stick Cookware Market, By Product (Pan, Pot, Bakeware, Pressure Cooker, Skillet, Square Grill, Oven Tray, Dutch Oven, Loaf Tin, Sandwich Toaster, Wok, Egg Poacher, Others), Raw Material (Base Material, Coating), Coating Layer (Single Layer, Double Layer, Triple Layer), Distribution channel (Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets, Utensil Store, E-Commerce, Others), End-User (Residential, Commercial), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The non-stick cookware market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 933.01 million by 2028. Increasing health awareness among the modern customers is expected to drive and boost the demand for the non-stick cookware market.
Non-stick cookware is cookware or kitchen utensils with a surface employed to limit cooked raw material's tendency to adhere to the cookware. Non-stick cookware generally consists of two parts, the base material and coating. While the base material utilized for the manufacturing of non-stick cookware range from metals, alloys, glass and ceramic among other coatings are generally manufactured using materials such as anodized aluminum, enamelled cast iron, ceramic, seasoned cast iron among others.
Availability of numerous types of non-stick cookware products is expected to drive and boost the demand for the non-stick cookware market. Tendency of certain non-stick materials to release toxic chemicals into food is expected to hamper the demand for the non-stick cookware market. Growing participation of men in cooking is expected to act as an opportunity for the non-stick cookware market. The tendency of non-stick cookware to get easily scorched and scratched if proper care is not provided is expected to act as challenge for the non-stick cookware market.
This non-stick cookware market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the non-stick cookware market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The non-stick cookware market is segmented on the basis of the product, raw material, coating layer, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the non-stick cookware market is segmented pan, pot, bakeware, pressure cooker, skillet, square grill, oven tray, Dutch oven, loaf tin, sandwich toaster, wok, egg poacher and others. In 2021, the pan segment is dominating the non-stick cookware market because pans are widely used across the population.
- On the basis of raw material, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into base material and coating. In 2021, the base material segment dominates the non-stick cookware market because the base material such as cast iron as widely used by the manufacturers of cookware due to its high strength.
- On the basis of coating layer, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into single layer, double layer and triple layer. In 2021, triple layer segment is dominating the non-stick cookware market as triple layer provides better durability to the cookware.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, utensil store, e-commerce and others. In 2021, supermarkets/hypermarkets segment dominates the non-stick cookware market because supermarkets/hypermarkets distribution channel provides end-consumers with quick delivery options and ease of accessibility.
- On the basis of end-user, the non-stick cookware market is segmented residential and commercial. In 2021, the residential segment is dominating the non-stick cookware market due to the rising health awareness among the general public as non-stick cookware utilizes a minimum amount of cooking oil, resulting in improved health benefits.
Middle East and Africa Non-Stick Cookware Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa non-stick cookware market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product, raw material, coating layer, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa non-stick cookware market report are the South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is dominating in the Middle East and Africa non-stick cookware market due to enormous population and associated high cooking activities in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growths in the Non-Stick Cookware Industry
The non-stick cookware market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for non-stick cookware market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the non-stick cookware market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Non-Stick Cookware Market Share Analysis
The non-stick cookware market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa non-stick cookware market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa non-stick cookware market report are Gibson Overseas, Inc, ZHEJIANG HANXIN COOKWARE CO., LTD., Zhejiang Zhongxin Cookware Co., Ltd, Hawkins Cookers Limited, Sub-Zero Group, Inc., Newell Brands, Tramontina USA Inc. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the non-stick cookware market.
- In October 2019, Calphalon Brand, one of the brands of Newell Brands introduced ActiveSense Blender which automatically blends food without the shaking, jamming and scraping of ordinary blenders. Additionally, the product comes with an in-built 5 settings which cover all the normal food and beverage preparation requirements which enhance blending experiences for users. The company intends to enhance its product portfolio and customer base with the launch of this new product.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company impression in the non-stick cookware market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their non-stick cookware sales growth.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Non-Stick Cookware Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.