Middle East and Africa Omega-3 Ingredients for Pharmaceuticals Market, By Source (Marine and Plant), Type (Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)), Form (Liquid and Dry), Therapeutic Areas (Cardiovascular Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Bone & Joint Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Ophthalmic Disorders, Skin Health, Cancer and Others), Population Type (Adults and Children), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Middle East and Africa omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 19,746.03 thousand by 2027 from USD 10,530.76 thousand in 2019.
Consumer awareness regarding the health benefits of omega-3 and growing demand of functional and supplement food, are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals comprises features such as increasing preferences towards certified food ingredients will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as rising burden of lifestyle diseases leads the demand of omega-3 based products have enhanced the demand of omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market. However, high cost of product and negative consumer perception about the smell and taste of omega-3 ingredients expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Omega-3 Ingredients for Pharmaceuticals Market Scope and Market Size
Omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is segmented on the based on the basis of source, type, forms, therapeutic areas, population type and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of source, the Middle East and Africa omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is segmented into marine and plant. In 2020, marine segment is expected to dominate the market due to presence of higher percentage of high quality omega-3 ingredients in marine fishes. Moreover other marine organisms involving corals, worms and molluscs are also used for extraction of omega-3 ingredients for various pharmaceutical applications.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is segmented into docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). In 2020, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) segment is dominating the market as it plays crucial role in brain development, and regulation of heart disease. Moreover it is present in abundant amount in salmon, whale blubber, as well as algae among others which acts as another factor responsible for its dominance.
- On the basis of forms, the Middle East and Africa omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is segmented into liquid and dry. In 2020, the liquid segment is dominating the market as most of the omega-3 ingredients are obtained in liquid form. Moreover, liquid form is preferred over other forms for several end user applications in pharmaceuticals industries.
- On the basis of therapeutic areas, the Middle East and Africa omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is segmented into cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, bone & joint disorders, neurological disorders, ophthalmic disorders, skin health, cancer and others. In 2020, cardiovascular diseases segment is dominating the market because of the applications of omega-3 fatty acids in decreasing triglycerides, lowering blood pressure slightly, decreasing risk of strokes, reducing blood clotting and reducing irregular heartbeats.
- On the basis of population type, the Middle East and Africa omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is segmented into adults and children. In 2020, adults segment is dominating the market as adults are more prone to cardiovascular disease and prefers pharmaceutical products rich in omega-3 ingredients in order to several problems causing severe cardiovascular disease.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2020, direct segment is dominating the market as it is the primary source of procurement by pharmaceutical companies. Moreover, pharmaceutical companies demands high quality ingredients and do not want to take risk on the same. Procurement of ingredients through direct channels is highly cost effective for healthcare providers as they are bought in bulk under terms of contract for service.
Middle East and Africa Omega-3 Ingredients for Pharmaceuticals Market Country Level Analysis
The omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of source, type, forms, therapeutic areas, population type and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South America is dominating the Middle East and Africa market owing to increasing demand of functional and supplements food especially from the marine segment along with the rising awareness regarding the benefits of the omega-3.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing demand of functional and supplement food and Rising burden of lifestyle diseases leads the demand of Omega-3 based products are boosting the market growth of Omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals.
Omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals industry with omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals drugs and diagnostic tools sales, impact of advancement in the omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Omega-3 Ingredients for Pharmaceuticals Market Share Analysis
Omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market.
The major companies which are dealing in the omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals are AbbVie Inc., BASF SE, Corbion NV, DSM, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Strides Pharma Science Limited and BASF SE, among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market.
- In June 2018, BASF SE went under partnership with Xerion in order to advance its personalized nutrition products in Asia-Pacific region. This partnership has increased the demand for its product in the market leading to increased product sales.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for omega-3 ingredients for pharmaceuticals.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Omega-3 Ingredients for Pharmaceuticals Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.