Middle East and Africa Organic Pigments Market By Type (Azo Pigments, Phthalocyanine Pigments, Carbazole Violet, High Performance Pigments And Others), Application (Printing Inks, Paints & Coatings, Plastics, Ceramics, Glass, Minerals, Leather & Textile, Cosmetics, Electronics, Others), Color (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Others), Country (Israel, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Organic pigments are organic solids particulate that are intensely coloured. Organic pigments are physically and chemically unaffected by the substrate in which pigments are incorporated and organic pigments has high tinctorial strength, stability to solvent, light, heat, weathering and are insoluble. Organic pigments can be segmented into monoazo pigments, diazo pigments, acid and base dye pigments, hthalocyanine pigments, quinacridone pigments, and other polycyclic pigments. Organic pigments are available in many colors including white, yellow, orange, red, violet, blue, green, brown, black and others.
Additionally, increasing demand of organic pigment in pharmaceuticals industry, growing demand of bio-based paints and coatings and increasing number of color shades is increasing the demand of organic pigments in developed as well as developing countries due to urbanization, industrialization and modernization. Increasing production and consumption of organic pigments is helping the Asia-Pacific organic pigments market to grow in future.
Middle East & Africa organic pigments market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Organic Pigments Market
Middle East & Africa organic pigments market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on the basis of type, application and color.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into azo pigments, phthalocyanine pigments, carbazole violet, high performance pigments and others
- In April 2018, Dominion Color Corporation has merged with New York based Lansco Colors in order to expand its geographical area and in order to create its brand image. Thereby, benefiting its pigment consuming customers
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into printing inks, paints & coatings, plastics, ceramics, glass, minerals, leather & textile, cosmetics, electronics and others
- In June 2016, Dainichiseica Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co.,Ltd acquired shares in AEOLIAN Corporation and became a subsidiary of the company. This acquisition expands the company sales and business in the region of the Asia.
- On the basis of color, the market is segmented into yellow, red, blue, green, violet and others
- In June 2017, Carl Schlenk AG led to the innovation of Grandal W in its phosphor organic pigment category in order to expand its business of organic pigments. The development will help the company to raise profits in the coming years.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Organic Pigments Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are FERRO CORPORATION, Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd., Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, LANXESS, Atul Ltd, Synthesia, a.s., Heubach GmbH, Trust Chem Co., Ltd., CATHAY INDUSTRIES, Merck KGaA, BASF SE, DIC CORPORATION, Clariant, Carl Schlenk AG, Apollo Colors Inc, The Chemours Company, Jet-Mate Canada Inc., TOYOCOLOR CO., LTD, Organic Dyes and Pigment, Dominion Colour Corporation, and First Source Worldwide.
- In October 2019, Merck KGaA, a leading science and technology group, is substantially increasing its global production potential and refining its production processes for impact pigments. It will help the company to expand its business and increase their market size.
- In December 2018, BASF SE has been investing in a new production plant for portable catalysts in Pudong Shanghai, China. For several production lines, the 30 000 meter square plant will be used. This helps the company to maximize its business in China.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Organic Pigments Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.