Middle East and Africa Paint Protection Film Market, By Brand (Clear Bra, Clear Mask, Invisible Shield, Rock Chip Protection, Clear Wrap, Car Scratch Protection Film and Others), Material (Polyurethane, Vinyl and Polyvinyl Chloride and Others), System (Water-Based System and Solvent-Based System), Finish (Matte Finish, Gloss Finish and Others), Application (Full Hood, Leading Hood Edge, Bumpers, Fender Panels, Painted Side Mirrors, Door Handle Cavities, Door Edges, Rocker Panels, Trunk Ledge and Others), End-User (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Electrical and Electronics, Oil and Gas and Others), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Paint Protection Film Market
The Middle East and Africa paint protection film market are expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 68,709.00 thousand by 2028.
The paint protection films are self-adhesive polymeric films mainly made up of materials ranging from polyurethanes to polyvinyl chlorides. It is generally stuck on to varied surfaces to impart protection to these surfaces from environmental parameters such as heat, UV radiations, rust, scratches, dust and stains.
Paint protection films find several end-uses in markets such as automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, electrical and electronics and several others. The automotive industry is the prime end-user of paint protection films due to the protection offered by these films to the smooth surface finish of bodies and various parts of the automotive along with an added shine to the paint job.
The paint protective films offer significant protection to automotive and keep it safe from all sorts of adversities it experiences in the road. Since the motor enthusiasts are getting more aware regarding the significant service of the paint protection films, thus the expected rise in the automotive market could boost the market for paint protection film market.
This paint protection film market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Paint Protection Film market Scope and Market Size
The paint protection film market is segmented into six notable segments based on the brand, material, system, finish, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of brand, the paint protection film market is segmented into clear bra, clear mask, invisible shield, rock chip protection, clear wrap, car scratch protection film and others. In 2021, clear bra segment is the dominating segment because of extensive protection of clear bra which offers crystal clear clarity and superior durability globally.
- On the basis of material, the paint protection film market is segmented into polyurethane, vinyl and polyvinyl chloride and others. In 2021, polyurethane protection film segment is the most preferred one because of the superior resistances to varied factors, the ultra-clear appearance of the coating and the recyclability of polyurethane.
- On the basis of system, the paint protection film market is segmented into solvent-based systems and water-based systems. In 2021, solvent-based systems segment dominates the global paint protection film market because of the superior adhesion of such films and their ability to repel rust.
- On the basis of finish, the paint protection film market is segmented into matt finish, gloss finish and others. In 2021, gloss finish segment dominates the paint protection film market globally because of the enhanced luster and shine it offer to paints that resulted in the extensive popularity of gloss finish among auto-enthusiasts.
- On the basis of application, the paint protection film market is segmented into full hood, leading hood edge, bumpers, fender panels, painted side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, trunk ledge and others. In 2021, full hood segment dominates the paint protection film market globally because of extensive exposure of the hood to various adversities and ease at which the hood could be damaged.
- On the basis of end-user, the paint protection film market is segmented into automotive, aerospace and defense, electrical and electronics, oil and gas and others. In 2021, the automotive segment market dominates the paint protection film market globally with the highest market share because paint protection films are highly used in the automotive industry in order to enhance as well as maintaining the finish of the vehicles along with this, new technologies based paint protection films are launched by the manufacturers for high protection of the vehicles.
Paint Protection Film market Country Level Analysis
The Middle East and Africa market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country brand, material, system, application, and end-user.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa paint protection film market report are South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa dominates the Middle East and Africa Paint Protection Film market due to high demand for automobiles in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growths in the Paint Protection Film Industry
The Middle East and Africa paint protection film market also provide you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in the installed base of different kind of products for paint protection film market, the impact of technology using lifeline curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the paint protection film market. The data is available for the historic period from 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Paint Protection Film Market Share Analysis
The Middle East and Africa paint protection film market competitive landscape provide details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Middle East and Africa paint protection film market.
The major players covered in the report are 3M, Eastman Chemical Company, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (A Subsidiary of Saint-Gobain), AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, XPEL, Inc., ORAFOL Middle East and Africa GmbH, Ziebart International Corporation, SCHWEITZER-MAUDUIT INTERNATIONAL, INC, Madico, Inc., HAVERKAMP GMBH, RENOLIT SE among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2020, XPEL, Inc. announced the expansion of Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating lineup into hydrophobic protection segment followed by the success of its Fusion Plus line of products in PPF to improve its sales and achieve goodwill among vehicle owners as well as installers.