Middle East and Africa Paper Cone Market, By Type (Tight Bong Paper Cone, Jumbo Paper Cone, Yarn Paper Cone, Printed Paper Cone, Bobbins, Textile Paper Cone, Wax Paper Cone, Conical Paper Cone, Construction Cone, Plain Paper Cone and Others), Number of Piles (Single Ply and Multiple Ply), Taper of The Cone (Upto 30 Taper, 30 To 50 Taper and Above 50 Taper), Size (1-Degree 51-Minutes Cone, 3-Degree 51-Minutes Cone, 5-Degree 57-Minutes Cone, 3-Degree 30-Minutes Cone, 6-Degree 20-Minutes Cone, 9-Degree 51-Minutes Cone, 9-Degree 36-Minutes Cone, 7-Degree 22-Minutes Cone and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, Specialist Retailers, Convenience Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, E-Commerce and Others), End-User (Textile, Construction and Others), Country (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Paper cone market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and is expected to reach USD 1,036.39 million by 2027. Increasing use of paper cone due to cost effectiveness as compared to plastic cone is driving the market growth.
Middle East & Africa region is dominating due to the increasing use of cone in textile industry and it is the reason why the usage of paper cone has increased in the region. Due to increasing awareness for the use of the paper cone on the place of plastic cone will boost the market. But on the other hand, the decline in the availability of the raw materials hinders the market growth.
This Paper Cone Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa paper cone market is segmented on the basis of type, number of piles, taper of the cone, size, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into tight bong paper cone, jumbo paper cone, yarn paper cone, printed paper cone, bobbins, textile paper cone, wax paper cone, conical paper cone, construction cone, plain paper cone and others. Textile paper cone segment is dominating the Middle East and Africa market as due to increased import and export of the textiles in the region.
- On the basis of number of piles, the market is segmented into single ply and multiple ply. Multiple ply segment is dominating in Middle East and Africa market since multiple ply have the capacity to store more number of piles for the longer duration.
- On the basis of taper of the cone, the market is segmented into upto 30 taper, 30 to 50 taper and above 50 taper. Upto 30 taper segment is dominating in the Middle East and Africa market as due to increasing demand of small size taper cone in the region.
- On the basis of size, the market is segmented into 1-degree 51-minutes cone, 3-degree 51-minutes cone, 5-degree 57-minutes cone, 3-degree 30-minutes cone, 6-degree 20-minutes cone, 9-degree 51-minutes cone, 9-degree 36-minutes cone, 7-degree 22-minutes cone and others. 5-degree 57-minutes cone segment is dominating in Middle East and Africa market as 5-degree 57-minutes are short and compatible in size due to which demand is more in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, specialist retailers, convenience stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, e-commerce and others. Direct sales/B2B segment is dominating in Middle East and Africa as direct sale/B2B is low cost for the manufacturers in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into textile, construction and others. Textile segment is dominating in Middle East and Africa due to increased consumption of textile in the region which is boosting the market for paper cone.
Paper Cone Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, number of piles, taper of the cone, size, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa paper cone market report are U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and rest of Middle East and Africa.
- In Middle East and Africa region, U.A.E country is dominating in the region because of having more demand of the textile products in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Paper Cone in Yarn in Textile Industry
Middle East and Africa paper cone market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for paper cone market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the paper cone market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Paper Cone Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa paper cone market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to paper cone market.
The major player covered in the report is Jaalouk & Co. and other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of paper cone market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for paper cone through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Paper Cone Market
Data Bridge Market Researchhttps://www.databridgemarketresearch.com is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.