Middle East and Africa pH sensors Market, By Type (Process Sensors, Differential Sensors, Combination PH Sensors and Laboratory Sensors), Component (Hardware and Services), Product Type (Digital and Analog), System Type (Benchtop and Portable), Vertical (Water and Wastewater Industry, Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Food and Beverages Industry, Medical & pharmaceutical Industry, Paper Industry, Metal and Mining Industry, Agriculture Industry and Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa PH Sensors Market
pH Sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 140.52 million by 2027 from USD 86.95 million in 2019. Rising Awareness towards health and water pureness, improving monitoring of PH in food and beverage industry, technology advancement in PH Sensors are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
PH sensors are device used to measure the hydrogen ion activity in water based solutions, to measure acidity or alkalinity expressed as pH. PH sensors measure difference in hydrogen concentration. PH sensors have a wide range of application from water and wastewater industry, chemical industry, oil and gas industry, food and beverages industry, medical & pharmaceutical industry, paper industry, metal and mining industry, agriculture industry among others.
PH sensors demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increasing focus on seawater desalination, increasing focus on the wastewater treatment across the region by environmental agencies on the water quality along with rising awareness towards health and water pureness. In addition demand of pH sensors has increased in the industrial application for measurement and analysis of quality and with improved monitoring and development of smart sensor technology. Further cost of pH sensors and product recalls is expected to restraint the usage of pH sensors in serval industries and expected to slow down the growth of the pH sensors market in the forecasted period.
The pH sensors Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa PH Sensors Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa pH sensors market is segmented on the basis of type, component, product type, system type and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into process sensors, differential sensors, combination pH sensors and laboratory sensors. In 2020, process sensors is segment is expected to dominate the market in the market due to the high adoption of process sensors for continuous monitoring of desalinated seawater pH.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware and services. In 2020, hardware segment is expected to dominate the market as the pH sensor are critical for appropriate measurement of the pH level in sample and in product to control processes in the order to ensure product quality and safety by measuring the activity of the hydrogen ions throughout serval verticals including petrochemicals, water and wastewater industry, chemical industry, oil and gas industry among others.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into digital and analog. In 2020, Digital segment is expected to dominate the market with the growing demand of smart sensor technology in the region.
- On the basis of system type, the market is segmented into benchtop and portable. In 2020, Benchtop segment is expected to dominate the market as benchtop pH devices are one of the most preferred device for seawater desalination measurement and analysis by the researchers.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into water and wastewater industry, chemical industry, oil and gas industry, food and beverages industry, medical & pharmaceutical industry, paper industry, metal and mining industry, agriculture industry and others. In 2020, water and wastewater industry segment is expected to dominate the market with the increasing government initiatives for desalinated seawater and groundwater purification and quality.
PH Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
The pH sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, component, product type, system type and vertical.
The countries covered in the pH sensors market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia is dominating the Middle East and Africa market with the increasing focus on improving water quality and environmental concerns by environmental agencies on the water quality.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing New Product Launch in PH Sensors is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the PH Sensors Market
PH sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with pH sensors sales, impact of advancement in the pH sensors and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the pH sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and PH Sensors Market Share Analysis
PH Sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to pH sensors market.
The major players covered in the report are ABB, Christian Burkert GmbH & Co. KG, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, HACH (a Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), Halma Plc, Honeywell International, METTLER TOLEDO, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Campbell Scientific, Inc., Krohne Messtechnik GmbH, Schneider Electric, Chemitec and among other domestic and Middle East and Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the pH Sensors market.
- In May, HACH (A Subsidiary Of Danaher Corporation) announced a three year partnership with Veolia establishing as a primary supplier of water analysis for Veolia’s water operations. This collaboration helped them achieve streamlined process and improved operational performance in the market.
- In October 2016, Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG has expanded the type MS02 sensor cube for the type 8905 online analysis system. The expansion will help to enable fully automatic monitoring of all the important factors including ph. It is designed for use in water application which further created more customer base for the company and enhanced the demand in the market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the PH sensors market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for PH sensors.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa PH Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.