Middle East and Africa Photoacoustic Imaging Market, By Component (Hardware (Component & Substance Medium), Software and Services), Type (Photoacoustic Imaging System, Photoacoustic Computed Tomography System), Application (Preclinical, Clinical), Modality (Portable, Standalone, Handheld), Platform (Pulsed Laser Diode, LED-Based, Xenon Flash, Others), Dimension (2D, 3D), Diagnostic Application (Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Others), End User (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Research Laboratories, Hospitals and Clinics, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Online Sales, Others), Country (South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Photoacoustic Imaging Market
The photoacoustic imaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 520.74 thousand by 2028. The growing popularity of advanced medical treatments is expected to boost the growth of the photoacoustic imaging market
Photoacoustic imaging is a biomedical imaging modality based on the photoacoustic effect. It is an emerging radiological technology that high-definition volumetric tissue images by measuring light-induced sound waves from its optically absorbing structures. It allows the delivery of light energy that is absorbed by tissues causing a thermoelastic expansion. This expansion then generates ultrasound waves detected by the transducer and produces images of optical absorption contrast within tissues.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases as cancer is expected to boost the growth of the photoacoustic imaging market. The limited detection bandwidth to capture tomographic data is expected to hinder the growth of the photoacoustic imaging market. The increase in various strategic decisions such as partnership or merger and rising number of investments in research and development is expected to creating ample opportunities for the growth of the photoacoustic imaging market. The insufficient resolution in relation with cellular imaging is expected to challenge the growth of the photoacoustic imaging market.
The photoacoustic imaging market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the photoacoustic imaging market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The photoacoustic imaging market is segmented on the based on the component, type, platform, dimension, modality, diagnostic application, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into hardware (component & substance medium), software and services. In 2021, the hardware segment is expected to dominate the market due to its better diagnostic and monitoring features with a wide range of applications in the medical system.
- On the basis of type, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into photoacoustic imaging system and photoacoustic computed tomography system. In 2021, the photoacoustic imaging system segment is expected to dominate the market due to its rich optical contrast, high spatial ultrasonic resolution in a single modality and others.
- On the basis of platform, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into LED-based, xenon flash, pulsed laser diode and others. In 2021, pulse laser diode segment is expected to dominate the market due to its less expensive, handheld and light-weight systems widely used in preclinical and clinical applications.
- On the basis of dimension, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into 2D and 3D. In 2021, 2D segment is expected to dominate the market due to its wider applications in the characteristics of the images and helps in diagnosing various diseases with ease.
- On the basis of modality, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into standalone, portable and handheld. In 2021, the portable segment is expected to dominate the market as it has wide applications in medical fields due to the prevailing pandemic situations.
- On the basis of application, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into clinical and preclinical. In 2021, preclinical segment is expected to dominate the market due to its increased efficiency for detailed diagnostic information in the healthcare sector.
- On the basis of diagnostic application, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into oncology, dermatology, cardiology, neurology, hematology and others. In 2021, the oncology segment is expected to dominate the market due to its wide imaging applications in breast cancer, thyroid cancer and brain cancer as photoacoustic imaging instruments helps in detecting the cancer tumor easily without any surgical procedures.
- On the basis of end user, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, ambulatory surgical centers, research laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and others. In 2021, the diagnostic imaging centers segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increased requirement of pharmaceutics due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the photoacoustic imaging market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, online sales and others. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market due to the prevailing pandemic situation and rising cases of fungal infection.
Middle East and Africa Photoacoustic Imaging Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa photoacoustic imaging market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, component, type, platform, dimension, modality, diagnostic application, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa photoacoustic imaging market report are the South Africa and rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is expected to dominate in the Middle East and Africa photoacoustic imaging market due to continuous research and major manufacturers acting as a key player in the industries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players is boosting the Growth of Photoacoustic Imaging Market
The photoacoustic imaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in the photoacoustic imaging market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the photoacoustic imaging market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Photoacoustic Imaging Market Share Analysis
The photoacoustic imaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa photoacoustic imaging market.
The major company dealing in the Middle East and Africa photoacoustic imaging market report is ADVANTEST CORPORATION among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the photoacoustic imaging market.
- In October 2020, ADVANTEST CORPORATION announced that they have developed a dual-wavelength laser which can identify skin melanin and vascular network in 3D image using Hadatomo Z, this 3D imaging can help in treatment of skin cancer. This development has helped the company to leave its footprint in the market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the photoacoustic imaging market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Photoacoustic Imaging Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.